Gunnar

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnar

Postby Brezza » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 pm

So Sir Neil said today that Gunnar doesn’t train with them every day. Why the hell not? He is an employee of the club so should do.
I’ll be fuming if he gets injured again whilst on international duty.
Arter lives in London. How oftern does he train with the team? Are there others like this? Does anyone know?
Brezza

Gunnar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Gunnar

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:55 pm

its not unusual for players who are protecting recurring injuries to not train as much as others. its more often than not on the suggestion of a clubs medical staff. not sure if this is the case here.

oh and i will be fuming if any of our players get injured playing for their clubs this weekend too.
dogfound

Postby Sven » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:59 pm

To be fair, Gunnarsson is still on his way back from a long injury and may only be in the team thanks to Joe Ralls indiscretion; so it's surely not unreasonable that the medical staff are easing himself back into the full programme

As for Harry After, he has been one of the shining lights in the City team this season, so whatever Neil Warnock and his knowledgeable backroom team are doing, it seems to be working

I also agree that any further injury to Gunnarsson would be poorly received :thumbright:
"If only closed minds came with closed mouths!"
Sven

Postby snoopystorm » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:22 pm

I know it was mentioned a few times that Zohore doesn’t train that often with the team either
Blue through and through
snoopystorm

Return to General Chat