Thanks for the memories, but its time to say goodbye

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby daveysherwood1926 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:17 pm

I’ve been a City fan my whole life and these past couple of seasons have been some of the highlights for me. All of that is down to Mr Warnock and Mr Denham. But after watching our lack of ambition this season, I’m deeply disturbed. Lump it up to 5 foot 5 Paterson and act surprised when the donkey loses possession, reach the last 20 minutes against a tiring opponent and take off Jacob Murphy, our most exciting player, only to replace him with ’Kenwyne’ Zohore. I wanna see Madine get a run in the side, whether you rate his record is irrelevant, he makes things happen when he comes on. Or failing that, i think Mr Warnock should step aside and let us get a young hungry manager like Nagelssman from Hoffenheim or the Newport County bloke. Also, Mr Dalman and Mr Choo need to put their hands in their pockets and sign a striker. I don’t care if some idiots on here say we need to be careful with the finances, promotion was worth £100m at least! WHERE’S THE MONEY GONE?! Needs investigation because something fishy is going down with the club’s books. Anyways, rant over. I look forward to Wrexham away next season if we don’t spend big in Jan
daveysherwood1926

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Thanks for the memories, but its time to say goodbye

Postby RV Casual » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Mr Denham? Jacob Murphy? Patterson 5ft 5?

Ill have some of whatever you're on lol.
RV Casual

Postby daveysherwood1926 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 pm

RV Casual wrote:Mr Denham? Jacob Murphy? Patterson 5ft 5?

Lol i meant Mr Tan, and sorry for getting Josh/Jacob mixed up. Easily done. And yeah i googled Paterson and it came up with Jamie Paterson’s height, assumed that was the cardiff player...??
daveysherwood1926

Postby dogfound » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:33 pm

should be a sticky..much better than some of Dominic Booths efforts
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm

daveysherwood1926 wrote:

Lol i meant Mr Tan, and sorry for getting Josh/Jacob mixed up. Easily done. And yeah i googled Paterson and it came up with Jamie Paterson’s height, assumed that was the cardiff player...??

Don't forget Wrexham mistake as well ! And surely the arguments over where money as gone was answered for umpteenth time beginning of the season. Unless of course you have an agenda on subject? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:10 pm

You alright Hun ? Inbox me
Nuclearblue

Postby City Slicker » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
daveysherwood1926 wrote:

That's interesting Allan, where do you think the money vanished to?

Don't forget Wrexham mistake as well ! And surely the arguments over where money as gone was answered for umpteenth time beginning of the season. Unless of course you have an agenda on subject? :laughing6:
City Slicker

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:29 pm

daveysherwood1926 wrote:I’ve been a City fan my whole life and these past couple of seasons have been some of the highlights for me. All of that is down to Mr Warnock and Mr Denham. But after watching our lack of ambition this season, I’m deeply disturbed. Lump it up to 5 foot 5 Paterson and act surprised when the donkey loses possession, reach the last 20 minutes against a tiring opponent and take off Jacob Murphy, our most exciting player, only to replace him with ’Kenwyne’ Zohore. I wanna see Madine get a run in the side, whether you rate his record is irrelevant, he makes things happen when he comes on. Or failing that, i think Mr Warnock should step aside and let us get a young hungry manager like Nagelssman from Hoffenheim or the Newport County bloke. Also, Mr Dalman and Mr Choo need to put their hands in their pockets and sign a striker. I don’t care if some idiots on here say we need to be careful with the finances, promotion was worth £100m at least! WHERE’S THE MONEY GONE?! Needs investigation because something fishy is going down with the club’s books. Anyways, rant over. I look forward to Wrexham away next season if we don’t spend big in Jan

Where's the money gone were have you been when club has been climbing out of massive debt
If you attended games this season and got the general feelings of city fans you would know that NW has the backing he deserves
Would not like to be in the trenches with you :wave:
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Igovernor » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
daveysherwood1926 wrote:I’ve been a City fan my whole life and these past couple of seasons have been some of the highlights for me. All of that is down to Mr Warnock and Mr Denham. But after watching our lack of ambition this season, I’m deeply disturbed. Lump it up to 5 foot 5 Paterson and act surprised when the donkey loses possession, reach the last 20 minutes against a tiring opponent and take off Jacob Murphy, our most exciting player, only to replace him with ’Kenwyne’ Zohore. I wanna see Madine get a run in the side, whether you rate his record is irrelevant, he makes things happen when he comes on. Or failing that, i think Mr Warnock should step aside and let us get a young hungry manager like Nagelssman from Hoffenheim or the Newport County bloke. Also, Mr Dalman and Mr Choo need to put their hands in their pockets and sign a striker. I don’t care if some idiots on here say we need to be careful with the finances, promotion was worth £100m at least! WHERE’S THE MONEY GONE?! Needs investigation because something fishy is going down with the club’s books. Anyways, rant over. I look forward to Wrexham away next season if we don’t spend big in Jan

Where's the money gone were have you been when club has been climbing out of massive debt
If you attended games this season and got the general feelings of city fans you would know that NW has the backing he deserves

Another troll, I wish the mods would do something about these pricks, they are just shit stirring jacks, make me a mod they ought to!
Igovernor

Postby fred keenor » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:10 am

:sleepy2: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
fred keenor

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:You alright Hun ? Inbox me

Wind up multi Nukes.Another "wheres all the money gone whopper"

You normally find in another life they were preaching the need to run a tight financial ship.
Sneggyblubird

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Is there an award for best-failed wind-up?

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby nubbsy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:10 pm

daveysherwood1926 wrote:

f**k me.... TAXI!!!???
nubbsy

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You alright Hun ? Inbox me

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant!
True Blue through & through.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby maccydee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

Another troll, I wish the mods would do something about these pricks, they are just shit stirring jacks, make me a mod they ought to!

I agree make him a MOD
maccydee

Postby City Slicker » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:07 pm

maccydee wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Pembroke bluebird wrote:

I agree make him a MOD

Or maybe a Rocker
City Slicker

Postby Moonstomper » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:29 am

download.jpg
download.jpg (8.83 KiB) Viewed 668 times
:ayatollah:
Moonstomper

Return to General Chat