Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

“ Lawro’s prediction for Saturday “

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Via BBC Sport :thumbright:

Mark Lawrenson is making predictions for all 380 top-flight matches this season, against a variety of guests

This week's guests are WWE wrestlers Dolph Ziggler and his tag-team partner Drew McIntyre.

Lawro’s prediction:

Four of the Premier League's bottom five are at home this weekend, and I think we might see a few of them picking up some points.

I have not backed Cardiff to win a game so far this season, but they always have a real go at teams at home and Saturday will be no different - they are not going to change the way they play.

Brighton won at Newcastle last month but their top-flight away record is poor and they do not create too many opportunities on the road.

So the Bluebirds will see this one as winnable, and I think they will pick up three vital points.

1-0.

Dolph and Drew’s prediction:

1-1.

Re: “ Lawro’s prediction for Saturday “

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:33 am

Bloody Hell, Mark Lawrenson predicts a Cardiff City win.

Not only that, a win over his beloved ex-club Brighton.

And there was I thinking he had always hated us ever since the 1970's when he deliberately got our Robin Friday sent off and Rumor has it that he (Robin Friday) went into away dressing room and had a shit in Mark Lawrenson's Kit bag !!!

True?

Anyway - well done Lawro.

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :lol:

Re: “ Lawro’s prediction for Saturday “

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 am

powysblue wrote:Bloody Hell, Mark Lawrenson predicts a Cardiff City win.

Not only that, a win over his beloved ex-club Brighton.

And there was I thinking he had always hated us ever since the 1970's when he deliberately got our Robin Friday sent off and Rumor has it that he (Robin Friday) went into away dressing room and had a shit in Mark Lawrenson's Kit bag !!!

True?

Anyway - well done Lawro.

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :lol:

In fairness to him if he was predicting us to win a load of games he wouldn't be doing very well.
Post a reply