Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please don't sing

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Any songs that may offend tomorrow. We are live on sky and it will be embarrassing if we sing songs that relate to banter between Brighton and us. Like does your boyfriend know your here. We can see you holding hands and your just a shit Barry island.
They not really holding hands not all will be gay. And Barry not better than Brighton :D

Re: Please don't sing

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Don't worry too much about the dozen or so viewers tuning into the game on Sky tomorrow -they'll turn over pretty quickly when they realise who's being shown as the lunchtime game.

Gone are the days from Ninian Park when Ali used to play "Gay Bar" by Electric Six when Brighton were the visitors. Or a tune by the band Gay Dad.

Last time we went to Brighton there were more police and stewards in the away end than fans. Any suggestion of a risqué chant led to eviction from the ground and stewards were threatening to evict anyone who was swearing! It was the most puritanical case of stewarding I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing.

And Barry Island is miles better than that shithole Brighton! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:16 am

The shit Barry Island one is a good and unique chant to us. The other two their is no need for.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 am

And not forgetting stand up because you can’t sit down :lol:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:And not forgetting stand up because you can’t sit down :lol:
:lol:

They only sing when they’re rimming.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:48 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Any songs that may offend tomorrow. We are live on sky and it will be embarrassing if we sing songs that relate to banter between Brighton and us. Like does your boyfriend know your here. We can see you holding hands and your just a shit Barry island.
They not really holding hands not all will be gay. And Barry not better than Brighton :D

Why will it be embarrassing?

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:54 am

Yes that's quite right . Everyone must try to make out they think it's perfectly normal and wholesome.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:48 am

Jock wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Any songs that may offend tomorrow. We are live on sky and it will be embarrassing if we sing songs that relate to banter between Brighton and us. Like does your boyfriend know your here. We can see you holding hands and your just a shit Barry island.

I was taking the piss mate. That post last week from the mysterious 1 post Kardiff kid. Saying about don't sing England is full of shit etc :thumbup:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:49 am

Horris wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And not forgetting stand up because you can’t sit down :lol:
:lol:

They only sing when they’re rimming.

:laughing6: class

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:56 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:
Jock wrote:

I was taking the piss mate. That post last week from the mysterious 1 post Kardiff kid. Saying about don't sing England is full of shit etc :thumbup:

Wooooosh mate it went right over my head. Sing when your rimming makes me chuckle :lol:

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Jock wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
Jock wrote:

Wooooosh mate it went right over my head. Sing when your rimming makes me chuckle :lol:

Lol people will think I'm in the pc club

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Don't sing stand up if you can't sit down.