Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Brighton are confident “

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 am

A few comments from the Brighton forum, North Stand Chat.

Here's to a Welsh ram raid of 3 pts. Hope it's not tooooo wet for all of the travelling Albion fans

If the Albion team turn up then I see a comfortable win , however if the team sit on the bus like at Watford it will be very uncomfortable. Knocky will run the show and turn on the style , D&D will block everything and we will win...... if we turn up

Cardiff 0-3 Brighton. £3 stake on that

It's got to be better than last time we played them in an early kick off! I only discovered the game was on as we went three nill down.

1-2 Albion

It's all going to click into place. 0.4

Back to winning ways on this one , cant see Cardiffs usual lump it up and see what drops will trouble D&D too much. Couple of goals Muzza for 1 & Andone for the other ... 0-2 in Albions favour I tell ya ....well I can dream

0-3 it's gonna happen

If we play the same team in the same formation and adopt the same tactics, then we will get the same result. 2-0 to Cardiff.

2-1 to us - we can win this one.

Re: “ Brighton are confident “

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:16 am

Laughable comments talking about lumping it when that’s all they do, lump it in the box to Murray and without Murray they’d be nothing cause he’s the only one that scores other than Knockeart whos not as good as people think.
If we play the way we can play we will win 2/3 - 1

Re: “ Brighton are confident “

Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Laughable comments talking about lumping it when that’s all they do, lump it in the box to Murray and without Murray they’d be nothing cause he’s the only one that scores other than Knockeart whos not as good as people think.
If we play the way we can play we will win 2/3 - 1

Well Wolfpac, the score you sort of predicted, but not a great performance :mrgreen: but I will take another 10 of them right now :thumbup: with the same outcomes, by the way :laughing5: :ayatollah: