Pilks - Back into the squad in January

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Whistler » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 am

The 3 strikers currently in the squad (not including Patterson) have mustered just one goal between them, two of them are so far off the pace, they are passengers in the squad.

What price bring Pilkington back into the squad, at least he would give some challenge to Patterson for the number 9 role. :occasion5:
Whistler

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Pilks - Back into the squad in January

Postby cityone » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:40 am

[quote="Whistler"]The 3 strikers currently in the squad (not including Patterson) have mustered just one goal between them, two of them are so far off the pace, they are passengers in the squad.

What price bring Pilkington back into the squad, at least he would give some challenge to Patterson for the number 9 role. :occasion5:[/quo

In my opinion he should be in the squad now.
cityone

Re: Pilks - Back into the squad in January

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 am

It's hard argue against him being involved but to be honest we need better.

I honestly think it's about more than just the strikers being poor. We need to create more and by that I don't mean shots I mean actual chances. Also one of the strikers needs a run, chopping and changing doesn't help.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat