Re: Crawl back under your rock

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:24 pm

:clap:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:45 am

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 am

BlueMoon1974 wrote:All the Warnock moaners and slaggers.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:51 am

I back Warnock all the way, but one win means very little if the club remains in the relegation zone. It's where we are after 38 games that counts. I don't get all excited just because we get a win, and I don't think we are relegation certainties each time we lose. We are right in the mix with other clubs just like we knew we would be, and I am hopeful that we can finish with at least three clubs below us. :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:04 pm

I like Warnock and want him to stay but i just wish he would be a little more adventurous with his substitutions and tactics if we find ourself in a position like yesterday. We got away with it but pumping long balls for over an hour is not a great tactic. We have players who can change games when used correctly.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Agree with Steve and Thomas, it's amazing the extremes people go to, win and we are staying up, loose and we are doomed.

There's 26 games to go yet and we are nowhere near the business end, we are doing well and keeping ourselves in the mix which is all you can ask.

I also think I must read another board at times, the vast majority of posts on here are pro the team and pro Warnock? You get the odd gripe and sometimes it's justified?

It's way to early for I told you so's yet.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:09 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:All the Warnock moaners and slaggers.

spot on..
its only one win but it might stop the complete idiots that think we have this multi talented squad thats being mis managed off his back for a while...

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I back Warnock all the way, but one win means very little if the club remains in the relegation zone. It's where we are after 38 games that counts. I don't get all excited just because we get a win, and I don't think we are relegation certainties each time we lose. We are right in the mix with other clubs just like we knew we would be, and I am hopeful that we can finish with at least three clubs below us. :bluescarf:

I don't think the OP is suggesting 1 win makes us world beaters, the opposite ,that there has been more and more posts being critical of our manager over a number of things and some even suggesting he should go and this 1 win will at least stop the idiots temporarily..

reality and logic im afraid says anything above 20th is over achieving and outside the bottom 3 come seasons end will be a huge achievement.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm not about to crawl under any rock but. Warnock should've signed a striker over summer and our football still hasn't adjusted to the Premier league. I really hope Warnock gets it right and we adapt, but it's going to be hard because he's shown too much loyalty to players who aren't up to it. Madine is just one.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:22 pm

bluemun wrote:I'm not about to crawl under any rock but. Warnock should've signed a striker over summer and our football still hasn't adjusted to the Premier league. I really hope Warnock gets it right and we adapt, but it's going to be hard because he's shown too much loyalty to players who aren't up to it. Madine is just one.

adapt in what way exactly..

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Let me make it clear to all of Warnocks keyboard warriors,I'm going nowhere rocks or this Forum,so I will say it again Warnock is not good enough to keep us in the Premiership he has to go sooner than later so all you Warnock groupies get ready for the criticism of Warnock to get more intense as he makes more mistakes and bad decisions as we get deeper into trouble,please Neil do the decent thing and resign

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:29 am

I just find it totally amazing that people are still saying warnock out/ warnock won't keep us up/ warnock this and that. Where we're you all when he got us promoted!!! It was all happy then. Can't believe you don't give him a chance after what he's done for us. We are doing OK considering who we have played already and only a little over a quarter through the season.

Warnock has tried to sign players over the summer and been knocked back a fair few times on top of being given only a small war chest!! It is unfair criticism. Some fans will never be happy. What will make you warnock haters happy?? Just staying up? Mid table? Winning the prem?

It is going to be tight at the end of the season and we may well stay up by the skin of our testicles. But I bet my house you will love him if we stay up by 1 point and hate him if we get relegated by 1 point. The margin's will be fine so please do crawl back under your rock's and stay there. Let him finish the season and don't forget the miracles and long term sustainability he is bringing to this great club.

BLUEBIRDS BLUEBIRDS! !!

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:39 pm

'Adapt' our style of play. We can't keep surrendering possession by wellying it from the back like we did last season. Our first goal on Saturday proves we can play a bit, but Warnock must encourage this. However, against a team which presses high we tend to panic.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:55 pm

RV Casual wrote:Agree with Steve and Thomas, it's amazing the extremes people go to, win and we are staying up, loose and we are doomed.

There's 26 games to go yet and we are nowhere near the business end, we are doing well and keeping ourselves in the mix which is all you can ask.

I also think I must read another board at times, the vast majority of posts on here are pro the team and pro Warnock? You get the odd gripe and sometimes it's justified?

It's way to early for I told you so's yet.

Spot on :thumbright:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Every win Warnock gets gives him a few weeks reprieve from criticism. Keep winning he won’t get criticised. Keep losing you get stick. That’s life,get over it

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:20 pm

bluemun wrote:'Adapt' our style of play. We can't keep surrendering possession by wellying it from the back like we did last season. Our first goal on Saturday proves we can play a bit, but Warnock must encourage this. However, against a team which presses high we tend to panic.

agree with the l;ast sentence,its because we are not good enough ...which is why you have to find another way....