Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm: “ Cardiff City Fans “

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:19 pm

VINCE ALM:

“The fans were the crucial element. The number of people that have commented about our fans – they’re the difference between us staying up or not.”

“Enough said! Thank you Neil Warnock”

Re: Vince Alm: “ Cardiff City Fans “

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Sol Bamba “With a crowd like that we could not give up”

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:34 am

I thought the atmosphere was very poor today,as it was against Leicester,but i put that done to the occasion on the day

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:38 am

Was away for the Leicester game but I thought our crowd was great yesterday.
When we slowed down and needed to play quicker and with more pace the fans spurred the team on and got behind them.
Fantastic effort.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:02 am

caerblue wrote:I thought the atmosphere was very poor today,as it was against Leicester,but i put that done to the occasion on the day

Perhaps you need a hearing aid then u muppet :laughing6: :old: It was very good and acknowledged by the players. :bluebird:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:08 am

caerblue wrote:I thought the atmosphere was very poor today,as it was against Leicester,but i put that done to the occasion on the day

And me compared to the last few home games the atmosphere wasn’t the best.

Always the same when it’s raining And early ko etc and the football isn’t the best it never seems as good

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Found this video on twitter. Taken from sky sports...

He's not wrong about us all sounding loud.

@gmlbkr: Cardiff fans are so f*cking loud on TV it's ridiculous https://twitter.com/gmlbkr/status/10613 ... 24/video/1

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:28 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

And me compared to the last few home games the atmosphere wasn’t the best.

Always the same when it’s raining And early ko etc and the football isn’t the best it never seems as good

Early ko, awful game, soaking wet never going to be as good but was great at the end. We have set high standards.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:19 am

Bananas wrote:

Perhaps you need a hearing aid then u muppet :laughing6: :old: It was very good and acknowledged by the players. :bluebird:

Muppet lol