Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should red be the colour of our home kit again

You may select 1 option

View results

Lucky red needs to come back

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:14 pm

I think the team played much better/ entertaining football whilst the home kit was red. I do not believe this to be a coincidence.I believe we should bring back lucky red as the primary colour of the home kit.

Re: Lucky red needs to come back

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Big up bluebirds wrote:I think the team played much better/ entertaining football whilst the home kit was red. I do not believe this to be a coincidence.I believe we should bring back lucky red as the primary colour of the home kit.

Afternoon Vincent.

Was nice to see you at the game on Saturday with your twin.

Now didn't your mum tell you not to start this nonsense again?

Behave yourself please.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: theres always one aint there....

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Big up bluebirds wrote:I think the team played much better/ entertaining football whilst the home kit was red. I do not believe this to be a coincidence.I believe we should bring back lucky red as the primary colour of the home kit.

Poor effort this was mate.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Roathies at it again. :roll:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Welcome back Rothie you sad loser

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 pm

Now now it's coming up to the season of goodwill (even towards him) so be nice :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Now now it's coming up to the season of goodwill (even towards him) so be nice :lol:

Deserves everything he gets the sewer rat. :D

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:11 pm

If this is what you do in your free time then I feel very sorry for you, what makes it worse is it's a very poor attempt for a wind up :wave:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Now now it's coming up to the season of goodwill (even towards him) so be nice :lol:

Did you fall for it and actually vote? :?

Clearly some did and that's where the problem lies in reality!

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Sven wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

Like hell I voted! :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Sven wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

It maybe coming up to the season of goodwill but not that much goodwill? :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

It maybe coming up to the season of goodwill but not that much goodwill? :lol:

I'd like to think you didn't but some did...and for the red, too! :roll:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 pm

Isn't this the bloke people have accused me of being ?
Obviously don't agree with the stupid red jersey suggestion, but now that it's mentioned, why have we got such a crap away kit ?
There are some great colours we could use so long as they don't clash with blue, but we always seem to choose something ridiculous.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

Roath....if it were Roath he would be all over the thread trying to turn it into a 10 pager.....and in all fairness his efforts are better than this..

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Is this April fools day :lol:

Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:45 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Isn't this the bloke people have accused me of being ?
Obviously don't agree with the stupid red jersey suggestion, but now that it's mentioned, why have we got such a crap away kit ?
There are some great colours we could use so long as they don't clash with blue, but we always seem to choose something ridiculous.

I doubt very much that this bloke is you tbh….

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:43 am

I lost my red scarf in a bonfire so another one would be welcome! :D

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:48 am

dogfound wrote:

Hope you do, cause he's not, but I think some people have alleged it.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 am

Obvo a wind up thread :laughing6:

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Can’t believe people have voted on this??

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:19 pm

f**k OFF SIMPLES

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:38 am

This thread has gotten far more attention than it deserved. Shame on you all :roll: :lol:

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:36 pm

It has raised the issue of the away kit though, which I thought might have gotten more comment.
Our current one looks like something you'd see a golfer wearing on a sunny day but with shorts, yet there's no need for it. I've always thought the Brasil kit would be great , and quite permissible I think, ( might have to go with the green shorts option rather than blue of course).

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Where's that, then? :?

This was his/her first post and the only name mentioned was 'Roathy' until you brought it up!

Looks like a bit of a faux pas either way there, fella! ;) :oops: :laughing6:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:30 am

Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

This was his/her first post and the only name mentioned was 'Roathy' until you brought it up!

Yeah, well I wouldn't know , would I ?
- being as I'm not actually any previous poster or duplicate identity and therefore don't know who people are talking about, but a few people have accused me of being another person - generally Roath something.
It hardly matters of course, but since I genuinely don't know who these people are , I've no idea exactly who I'm supposed to be a " replicant " of .
My only knowledge of Roath is as a kid being taken to a park there and walking through it to visit a cemetery - maybe having a thayers ice cream cone ( when it actually was thayers). Did they have a kind of stall there, or am I mixing it up with some other park ?

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:34 am

Hey, look at this I found on Google . I must be remembering correctly

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wale ... ck-1915182

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:07 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

- being as I'm not actually any previous poster or duplicate identity and therefore don't know who people are talking about, but a few people have accused me of being another person - generally Roath something.
It hardly matters of course, but since I genuinely don't know who these people are , I've no idea exactly who I'm supposed to be a " replicant " of .
My only knowledge of Roath is as a kid being taken to a park there and walking through it to visit a cemetery - maybe having a thayers ice cream cone ( when it actually was thayers). Did they have a kind of stall there, or am I mixing it up with some other park ?

You created a user name to deny (in your first post) that you were someone you'd never heard of? :shock: :o

The only thing you're mixing up is the intelligence of others, fella! ;) :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:16 pm

TWOT

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:

You created a user name to deny (in your first post) that you were someone you'd never heard of? :shock: :o

The only thing you're mixing up is the intelligence of others, fella! ;) :lol:

What are you on about ? I don't know what my first post was after I joined - I'll try and look it up , but I'm pretty certain it had nothing to do with this Roathy. Do you mean on this thread ? If so, well that's because when someone said something about "Roathy" I recognised the name because people have said that's me on other threads.
I mean , it doesn't matter as I've said before , by you're barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.

I've also said before that the admin are welcome to look at my IP address, ( not publish it) to see whether I've posted before.