Re: Lucky red needs to come back

Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:52 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Sven wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:
dogfound wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Isn't this the bloke people have accused me of being ?
Obviously don't agree with the stupid red jersey suggestion, but now that it's mentioned, why have we got such a crap away kit ?
There are some great colours we could use so long as they don't clash with blue, but we always seem to choose something ridiculous.

I doubt very much that this bloke is you tbh….

Hope you do, cause he's not, but I think some people have alleged it.

Where's that, then? :?

This was his/her first post and the only name mentioned was 'Roathy' until you brought it up!

Looks like a bit of a faux pas either way there, fella! ;) :oops: :laughing6:

Yeah, well I wouldn't know , would I ?
- being as I'm not actually any previous poster or duplicate identity and therefore don't know who people are talking about, but a few people have accused me of being another person - generally Roath something.
It hardly matters of course, but since I genuinely don't know who these people are , I've no idea exactly who I'm supposed to be a " replicant " of .
My only knowledge of Roath is as a kid being taken to a park there and walking through it to visit a cemetery - maybe having a thayers ice cream cone ( when it actually was thayers). Did they have a kind of stall there, or am I mixing it up with some other park ?

You created a user name to deny (in your first post) that you were someone you'd never heard of? :shock: :o

The only thing you're mixing up is the intelligence of others, fella! ;) :lol:

What are you on about ? I don't know what my first post was after I joined - I'll try and look it up , but I'm pretty certain it had nothing to do with this Roathy. Do you mean on this thread ? If so, well that's because when someone said something about "Roathy" I recognised the name because people have said that's me on other threads.
I mean , it doesn't matter as I've said before , by you're barking up the wrong tree I'm afraid.

I've also said before that the admin are welcome to look at my IP address, ( not publish it) to see whether I've posted before.

I refer to my earlier post and conclude that thou doth protest too much! ;) :roll: