Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ YES / Exciting/brilliant game and what an end “

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:57 am

For those interested :bluescarf: :blue scarf:

" UPDATED " :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares were losing 0-2 10 mins before half-time, then bang 2-2.

Then it was 3-2 :bluescarf:

3-3 they had a penalty 90mins.

then with 5secs before injury time whistle 4-3 ATHLETIC BALEARES :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Spanish League Segunda B (League 3)

Atletio have not won promotion from this league for 54 years, early days but they are currently 4th in the league .

Atletico Baleares are still waiting to move back to their home ground after a 5 year absencse of playing all their home games at other clubs grounds.

ATLETICO BALEARES ARE AT HOME AND HAVE WON THEIR LAST 4 OUT OF 5 LEAGUE GAMES.

ATLETICO BALEARES 4-3 TERUEL :thumbright: :bluescarf:

H/T 2-2

" UPDATED ATHLETIC BALEARES 3RD FROM TOP " :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Tomorrow another important game “

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:05 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:12 pm

ATLETICO BALEARES CURRENTLY STAND 4TH :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Re: “ This Sunday important game “

Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:23 am

Team

Samuel is a Spurs under 21 on loan :bluescarf:

Brilliant player :thumbright:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 am

0-0 so far

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 am

Dam 0-1

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:43 am

0-2 :cry:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:44 am

:bluescarf: 1-2

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:50 am

2-2 h/t :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 pm

C'mon Atletico! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Sven wrote:C'mon Atletico! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

:thumbright: :bluescarf:

Chris,Great comeback second half to start

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:46 pm

3-2 :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:51 pm

90min penalty
3-3

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 pm

4-3 :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:56 pm

What a bloody game bet atmosphere is electric now you boys are winning

Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:24 pm

The beautiful game. Cracking games like that makes us love it!!! Enjoy Annis. :-) :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Wolfpac wrote:What a bloody game bet atmosphere is electric now you boys are winning

It was brilliant, I can't upload videos, so I have put them on FB. What a way to win a game after it went 3-3 on the 90th min. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:14 pm

plymouthbloobirds wrote:The beautiful game. Cracking games like that makes us love it!!! Enjoy Annis. :-) :occasion5: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Without a doubt a beautiful game and games like this is what as you say makes us love it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: “ YES / Exciting/brilliant game and what an end “

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:34 pm

96th min :bluescarf:

4-3 :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:43 pm

A great 3 points for Atletico Baleares and the table looking good for them! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Nice to see the weather was with you. I just watched a thrilling but very wet MotGP in Valencia :thumbright:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Sven wrote:A great 3 points for Atletico Baleares and the table looking good for them! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Nice to see the weather was with you. I just watched a thrilling but very wet MotGP in Valencia :thumbright:

Cheers Chris, more than exciting today :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Weather perfect :thumbright:

What was the score?

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:16 pm

always wanted to ask you Annis, how do their fans feel having someone from the outside posing with their team with other club badges (the Cardiff badge) ?

honest question,

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

bluebird04 wrote:always wanted to ask you Annis, how do their fans feel having someone from the outside posing with their team with other club badges (the Cardiff badge) ?

Rhys honest question,

Honest answer :thumbright:

First answer to that,it was Atletico Baleares fans idea and asked me to :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I started watching Atletico Baleares over 7 years ago due to Tans rebrand.

Atletico Baleares as you know are BLUE and the other team are Red in Mallorca (Real Mallorca for me the Glory hunting team).

I liked their old stadium and their passionate fans, small in numbers but really passionate.

I use to just go with my daughter, then sometimes when other Cardiff fans came over Carl, Mallo, Rob, Lyndon etc etc

Always wore a Cardiff top and many asked me about Cardiff City and how come I chose their club to watch as British fans always watch Real Mallorca.

I had a flag made in 2013 as I knew I was moving over here, I started putting it up and I was asked by Joan the head of their Fanatics aprox up to 150, why I don't stand with them :thumbright:

Many have said they felt honoured that I have followed them so much and given them so much publicity as the English papers virtually never mention them.

They were formed in 1942 and have only won Non league trophies/cups etc

They use to average about 6,000-8,000 about 6 years ago i their old stadium and are still waiting to return, No promotion from this division for 54 years. I love their passion.

They have invited me to all their trips,nights out etc been more than friendly :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Real Mallorca about 6 years ago use to get 25,000 crowds they went as low as 4,000 when they had 2 relegations.
The majority of football fans on this Island support Real Mallorca, Real Madrid or Barcelona, I think they love the fact I really enjoy watching Atletico Baleares a club that has never had real success and they say I was the first British fan to support them and for that they love.

Atletico Baleares is a club supported by the working class,people born in the heart of Palma and supported by very very passionate fans who turn up week in week out, some travel to every away game by boat/plane etc

They take more than Real Mallorca away.

Had to play in 3 different home grounds and still waiting to return home, now promised for next June :bluescarf:

They have 2,200 season ticket holders including My daughter and Myself 90euros and 30euros a season.
Real Mallorca's ground is nearer to my home, but do not interest me one bit, my only visit there was to watch Atletico Baleares :thumbright: :bluescarf:

All I can say is very very passionate /welcoming club.

This season so far I have seen over 50 Cardiff fans turn up at different games during Aug/Sept/Oct and all made very welcome :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Many many ask to come and watch Cardiff City.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:47 pm

It was the Fanatiks who arranged and asked me to go on the pitch with my daughter and flag :bluescarf:

I am welcomed by the ticket man, food man,programme man, pitch man,to CEO and all their fans :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Rhys,

Atletic Baleares Real home, will hopefully finally return next season, but it’s akways being delayed

Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Just winning this normal game, this pic shows how much it means to even the players :bluescarf: