Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' 2,800 tickets for Cardiff fans '

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:08 am

Cardiff have 2,800 tickets for West Ham away, only need to have been to 3 away matches, going on general sale to season ticket holders soon and members etc :bluebird: :bluebird:

Everton away 2,450 tickets for Cardiff fans this Saturday 3pm, still tickets available to Season ticket holders/members etc :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' 2,800 tickets for Cardiff fans '

Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff have 2,800 tickets for West Ham away, only need to have been to 3 away matches, going on general sale to season ticket holders soon and members etc :bluebird: :bluebird:

Everton away 2,450 tickets for Cardiff fans this Saturday 3pm, still tickets available to Season ticket holders/members etc :bluebird:

2,800 for a Tuesday night is a big ask ...thought we would have sold the Everton tickets though.

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:18 am

I'm off to Everton and need to book West ham but anyone know how many are going so far? Know its still a bit early

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:30 am

Bluebirdaff wrote:I'm off to Everton and need to book West ham but anyone know how many are going so far? Know its still a bit early

I mean how many going for Everton so far

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Looking forward to both :bluescarf: