Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who shall we sign?

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Bluesman wrote:Sam,
Are you on drugs. Vardy, Ramsey come down off cloud 9.

Ramsey for a LOAN until the end of this season, so he decides where his next move is after this season.
Vardy I know is a unlikley move because he loves Leicester but great players move on from there favourite team to try something new.

Would not mind Aaron Lennon or Andy Carroll on loan or to buy.

Re: Who shall we sign

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:42 pm

joeywills98 wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:JANUARY LIST TO BUY:
Nathan Redmond - Southammpton
Matt Richie - Newcastle
Jamie Vardy - Leicester City
Declan Rice - West Ham

JANUARY LIST TO LOAN:
James Milner - Liverpool
Victor Moses - Chelsea
Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal
Aaron Lennon - Burnley
Andy Carrol - West Ham

I am not saying all of them but all i am saying is 1 or 2 players from this list would boost Cardiff City for Survival hands down.
But would love to see Andy Carrol play for us or Nathan Redmond.

We couldn’t sign them players on FIFA let alone real life

I am saying if we get at least 1 or 2 in the list it would be a massive boost for us.

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:45 pm

Jonny88 wrote:In
Ihanacheo from Leicester
Camarasa made permanent
Need a decent right back can't really think of one I like to much apart from Chris Gunter

Out
Tomlin
Peltier
Zahore

Put Pilks back in the squad

I would keep both Zohore and Peltier because they are solid on there positions, and if we just add another striker that would give Zohore a kick up the arse to score more goals and get in form.

Peltier solid if Manga either gets injured or simply to replace in matches.

Players i think should go:
Connolly
Pilkington
Tomlin
Madine

Re: Who shall we sign

Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:04 pm

maccydee wrote:
CF3BLUE wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:JANUARY LIST TO BUY:
Nathan Redmond - Southammpton
Matt Richie - Newcastle
Jamie Vardy - Leicester City
Declan Rice - West Ham

JANUARY LIST TO LOAN:
James Milner - Liverpool
Victor Moses - Chelsea
Aaron Ramsey - Arsenal
Aaron Lennon - Burnley
Andy Carrol - West Ham

I am not saying all of them but all i am saying is 1 or 2 players from this list would boost Cardiff City for Survival hands down.
But would love to see Andy Carrol play for us or Nathan Redmond.

What a plonker.

I’m not sure which one is most unrealistic.

Matt Richie would be okish.... but didn't he go to Newcastle for like 10 million quid ? :laughing6:

Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:50 pm

Not sure if Richie has been injured but wiki shows he only played 1 game this season.

Having looked into it further I seen an article where he had a training ground bust up with the Newcastle captain over Benitez's tactics. So could be out of favour.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:03 am

Sam ReaN wrote:

Ramsey for a LOAN until the end of this season, so he decides where his next move is after this season.
Vardy I know is a unlikley move because he loves Leicester but great players move on from there favourite team to try something new.

your aiming too high Sam.
a lot of those on your list are playing regular and cost their clubs more than what we have been spending.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:36 am

Sam ReaN wrote:

Please take this constructive criticism in the manner it is meant which is to help. Notwithstanding your absolute bonkers ideas which are rightly open to derision I did see that you are keen to become a journalist and your English and grammar is miles off.

I have a book that I will link you to later if you want? Amazing and written by a telegraph journalist.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Jay Rodriguez

Can score and play well with the ball at his feet, could help link the midfield and attack.

Probably affordable too?

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:57 pm

cs_original wrote:Jay Rodriguez

Can score and play well with the ball at his feet, could help link the midfield and attack.

Probably affordable too?

Depends what you class as affordable, im sure they turned down 18m in the summer

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Probably affordable too?

Depends what you class as affordable, im sure they turned down 18m in the summer

Wow that’s a big price, I was thinking around the 12 13 mil mark. Shows how difficult it is to sign a proven striker, seems none are available for under 20 mil

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:42 pm

cs_original wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Probably affordable too?

Wow that’s a big price, I was thinking around the 12 13 mil mark. Shows how difficult it is to sign a proven striker, seems none are available for under 20 mil

Just googled it and it was 16m rejected so what they want know. Seems a lot considering his injuries. I can't see it being anything other than a loan.