Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Plenty of tickets left and plenty “

Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

Everton away tomorrow, City received 2,400 tickets and there are over a hundred tickets left on general sale :bluebird:

West Ham Away plenty, plenty of tickets still available, just got mine, it’s our first visit ever to the Olympic stadium :thumbright: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCKS BLUE & WHITE ARMY :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Plenty of tickets left and plenty “

Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:07 pm

Four aways in December :o :o :o :o

Looks like the wife will have to make do with some flowers from the local Shell garage for Christmas.

Again.

:thumbup:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:12 pm

davids wrote:Four aways in December :o :o :o :o

Looks like the wife will have to make do with some flowers from the local Shell garage for Christmas.

Again.

David, shocked we never sold our 2,400 away allocation to Everton, many fans were moaning that 2,400 was not a big enough allocation.

Everton a big name and the only away game in November.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Again.

David, shocked we never sold our 2,400 away allocation to Everton, many fans were moaning that 2,400 was not a big enough allocation.

To be fair I've heard the away end at Goodison is worse than Anfield and that was awful. We were up in Liverpool only 2 weeks ago and combined with plenty of closer away games in Watford, Wolves, London coming up as well as Christmas and the away trip with Wales just been. I think getting over 2300 is a decent crowd. Hopefully it'll be a good day out for those going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Again.

Annis,

Goodison was one of the grounds I was most looking forward to going to when we were last in the Premier League and it didn't disappoint. A good old fashioned ground with plenty of character and a decent atmosphere.

Of course it's not up to the standard of many of the new grounds but it's rich in history and nostalgia and a reminder of how most grounds used to be in years gone by.

For that reason I am looking forward to another trip there tomorrow. Let's hope the result is a better one than last time we went there.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:17 pm

TommyP wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Again.

To be fair I've heard the away end at Goodison is worse than Anfield and that was awful. We were up in Liverpool only 2 weeks ago and combined with plenty of closer away games in Watford, Wolves, London coming up as well as Christmas and the away trip with Wales just been. I think getting over 2300 is a decent crowd. Hopefully it'll be a good day out for those going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tommy, compared to the last few seasons our Away Support is Superb this season, long may it continue including if we are relegated :thumbright: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:20 pm

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Again.

Annis,

Goodison was one of the grounds I was most looking forward to going to when we were last in the Premier League and it didn't disappoint. A good old fashioned ground with plenty of character and a decent atmosphere.

Of course it's not up to the standard of many of the new grounds but it's rich in history and nostalgia and a reminder of how most grounds used to be in years gone by.

For that reason I am looking forward to another trip there tomorrow. Let's hope the result is a better one than last time we went there.

David, I went to Goodison 30years ago and we took 300 in a midweek League Cup match.

I returned there 4 years ago with Cardiff again and Like you I loved it there and I love the old grounds, NO reason why it should put City fans off :thumbright: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:10 pm

we sold out every away game apart from this and our away form isnt to bad so fair play city fans, only done chelsea and huddesfield but will be doing every away in december

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:54 am

Vince Alm:

Early start to Everton not quite a sell out just over 100 tickets left, so those asking me how do I get an away ticket? This was one opportunity you may have missed!

So why not come to west ham plenty of tickets left only 1300 sold so far. Get yourself up to the smoke and support the boys.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Vince Alm:

Couple of people gone down ill last 24 hours got a couple of tickets to shift for them if anyone looking for Everton today 07814 779441

Plus well over a 100 not sold