Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Out of his depth in the premiere league and I for one will be glad when he's gone. His style of football is terrible at this level.

Re: Warnock

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:42 pm

I often read your comment and wonder if you know anything about football. And even worse if you actually support Cardiff.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I often read your comment and wonder if you know anything about football. And even worse if you actually support Cardiff.

lol, agreed.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:10 pm

Bluebird-in-Jackland wrote:I often read your comment and wonder if you know anything about football. And even worse if you actually support Cardiff.

Our style of football is terrible how can you not see that?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Our style of football is terrible how can you not see that?

I couldn’t give a monkeys what style we play. Today we were always in the game, and that’s probably thanks to our style. If we played the way I’m guessing you want to, we would probably end up losing by 5 or 6.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:19 pm

You are getting boring now.. same old.. do u actually support our club.. u sound clueless

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Are you actually 5? No that's harsh on 5 year olds. :laughing6: :wave:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Are you actually 5? No that's harsh on 5 year olds. :laughing6: :wave:

Racism

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Are you actually 5? No that's harsh on 5 year olds. :laughing6: :wave:

Hahaha

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:19 pm

You’re like a stuck record :sleepy2:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:02 am

He's an ex-pro, you know. He alluded as much in a previous post! ;)

Actually, if you watch his many increasingly stupid threads/posts, the veil is starting to slip and certain comments/responses are starting to give him away...! :laughing6:

Re: Neil Warnock

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:15 am

Dahboy is a Jack.