Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:02 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Keep it up!

Unlucky today.

:?

Re: Warnock and team - doing a great job

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Unlucky today.

Yep agreed, there will obviously be a few idiots who disagree though. :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:10 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Unlucky today.

Yep agreed, there will obviously be a few idiots who disagree though. :old: :ayatollah:

Considering the resources available to him, and the limitations of a large percentage of our players, I think we are putting up a decent fight. Only time will tell if we are good enough, but I can't fault the effort of all involved, and that includes the majority of fans. Always going to one or two, can never please everyone.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Unlucky today.

Considering the resources available to him, and the limitations of a large percentage of our players, I think we are putting up a decent fight. Only time will tell if we are good enough, but I can't fault the effort of all involved, and that includes the majority of fans. Always going to one or two, can never please everyone.

Summed it up perfectly. Amen.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:18 pm

it was actually a very good, disciplined performance that we could have easily got a point from.

you have to be realistic when you look at the players warnock has at his disposal.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Unlucky today.

What a pathetic post. He's not doing a great job clearly and as for today look at the stats we were abysmal.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Unlucky today.

What a pathetic post. He's not doing a great job clearly and as for today look at the stats we were abysmal.

The Irony meter has just been destroyed. :roll:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Dahboy wrote:

Unlucky today.

1-0 loss. Only stat that matters. Yes of course we'd rather a draw it a win. They are not easy to come by in this league.

I know. Let's give you the job, what team would you pick? You'd have lost as well, probably by more.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:38 pm

We doing great. Did we expect to be above where we are? Still in touch of those above.

Nobody is doing a number on us. Proud.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:48 pm

After some people questioning where the 1st win would come from - Look at the table now we are 1 of 7 teams ( 14th - 20th ).
So much can change with a win next game up ,but at least we are 1pt out of the bottom 3 :bluebird:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:40 pm

We are still fighting but not good enough at the moment simple as.

January transfer window is massive for us.

If warnock can get his signings right this time i predict we will stay up. If he mucks the window up again like the summer then we will go down.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:56 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:

Unlucky today.

Yes, some could be described as bananas! ;) :laughing6:

Overall, when we consider the lack of real expectation before a ball was kicked and the comments made by many in the media who are paid for their controversial comments, we are doing okay so far and the signs are positive

Support has been great to date and a good January window could make a big difference to the cause! :ayatollah: