Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We should

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:28 am

Start to look for a new manager if we don't pick up points in the next two games. Sorry but this is just not good enough, if Warnock stays we go down but then thats what most of you want isn't it?

Re: We should

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Wonderful idea. , go out and get another olly.Short memories some people.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Why? We have played all of the top 6, just 3 of the bottom 6 and were just a point from relegation.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:27 am

Dahboy wrote:Start to look for a new manager if we don't pick up points in the next two games. Sorry but this is just not good enough, if Warnock stays we go down but then thats what most of you want isn't it?

Which manager do you think might get more out of our players than Sir Neil ?

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 am

Dahboy wrote:Start to look for a new manager if we don't pick up points in the next two games. Sorry but this is just not good enough, if Warnock stays we go down but then thats what most of you want isn't it?

Which manager ?

He'll have the same players.

Won't have £50m in January to spend

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Other teams certainly seem to be stepping it up now and we need to do the same. Personally I think Warnock has struggled this season from the start with transfers to playing the right players in the right positions. In saying that we have stayed in the mix and now have a run of fixtures where we have a better chance of picking up wins. Now is the time for Warnock and the squad to step it up and start getting results and prove they are up to this level.

If I was Tan I would always keep a few options open and I would be thinking along the lines of:
A) Keep Warnock, give him 10/15m maximum in January
B) Sack Warnock and go for broke, Big Sam 60m + higher wages.

I think if we did option B it should have been done in the summer but I reckon we have a few players Sam would like and would add to. Problem is if it doesn’t work then we end up undoing all the hard work of the last 12/18 months trying to make us break even.

I certainly don’t see much point in sacking Warnock and giving someone else 10/15m to spend in January

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:53 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Which manager do you think might get more out of our players than Sir Neil ?

god

Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:04 am

How much would God want per season in wages and what transfer kitty would he want.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Wind up - ignore :wave:

Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 pm

If you truly believe that you're deluded. Nobody could get more out of those players than Neil Warnock.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 pm

That's gratitude for you, hope I don't meet anyone who says that to me, what a moron.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Neil Warnocks BARMY ARMY.