Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our best 11 at home

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:46 pm

What is our best 11 to play at home?

We need to start playing to the strengths of our attacking players, i would like to see how this team gets on with the front 4 constantly swapping and changing positions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Our best 11 at home

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:47 pm

You would leave out Paterson :banghead:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

thomasblue wrote:What is our best 11 to play at home?

We need to start playing to the strengths of our attacking players, i would like to see how this team gets on with the front 4 constantly swapping and changing positions.

I take your point on attacking but mustn’t leave ourselves too open

Etheridge

Manga. Bamba. Morrison. Bennett

NML. Arter. Gunnar. Murphy

Camarasa

Paterson

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:26 pm

thomasblue wrote:What is our best 11 to play at home?

I completely agree with you mate. Paterson has done a half decent job but most Prem defenders find him easy to handle as he is not exceptionally quick and can't hold the ball up as he doesn't have a strikers skill set. The front four that you mention are all very quick players with a decent level of skill. I don't think it would weaken us defensively as Kareem and NML are both good at tracking back. We would certainly give opposition defenders something to think about

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:55 pm

Igovernor wrote:You would leave out Paterson :banghead:

Patterson has been brilliant but he will not keep us in this division and playing him everygame out of position like this will burn him out pretty quickly.

I would utilise him away from home to hold the ball up and win headers but at home i would prefer if we went for pace and just attacked teams with our best attacking players on the pitch