Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Charle Adams Available '

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 pm

?

CHARLIE ADAM ASSESSING HIS OPTIONS

25/11/18

Stoke City midfielder Charlie Adam admits he will be looking at his options in January after seeing his playing time limited this season under Gary Rowett.

Adam has not played since October 27 when he was subbed after coming on as a substitute in the 1-0 win at Bristol City.

Speaking as a special guest on Goals On Sunday, he said: "It's frustrating. When you're not playing, it's very difficult.

"But the new manager has come in and brought his own players in. I just have to keep working hard. The window is opening in January, and we'll look at that and see what happens.

"I've enjoyed my time here, it's a great club with great people and hopefully we can get it sorted in the right way and I can get back playing football."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Charle Adams Available '

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Is he as good as what we've got ? Ralls maybe

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:33 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Is he as good as what we've got ? Ralls maybe

I think his legs have gone a little now, he's not the player he was and he won't improve us if he can't get into a Championship team. Saying that, Rowett allowed Bryson to come to us on loan. Maybe Rowett just can't judge a player and all that "snow" up the Midlands has affected him?

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Got more weight on him than tomlin right at the bottom of the barrel for me hope we aspire to get better than him thought he was ok for blackpool "once".

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Certainly not what we need.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:55 pm

We know he can hit a dead ball, :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: