Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wolves 0 Huddersfield 1

Good but I can't see why it's a shock. Is that a latest score or the result

Re: Shock at the moment

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:38 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

Good but I can't see why it's a shock. Is that a latest score or the result

Huddersfield are awful, and for me if you read my post its a shock at the moment as its at Wolves ground and if it stays like that or Hudders win it will be a shock.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:41 pm

I've always said that Wolves are a flash in the pan. I'd expect them to be stuggling by the end of the season.
Just like Fulham they spent huge fortunes which might work till everyone else figures out what they're doing and where the holes are .
They're trying to out- Manchester City ,Manchester City but that won't work for long because those big moneyball clubs have had to discard loads of multi million pound players along the way and without a few oil wells or Russian oligarchs you can't do that.

Much better to progress slowly and solidly cause it lasts longer even if it's less initially spectacular

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Yeah I did take your point about ' at the moment' but I wasn't sure whether I'd taken that correctly

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Huddersfield move up 6 places if they win today :o

Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Want a wolves win or they will be more fired up when we play next friday plus want to keep teams below us i think if wolves win they will be there cocky selves on friday night as they where today and are know all over the place because there loosing and it would be 3 straight lossses at home just hope neil is watching this game today

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Huddersfield should be several goals up. Wolves can't defend set pieces. I'm sure Warnock is watching the game and will get us ready for Wolves this Friday. Wolves look bereft of confidence and ideas at the moment, they're not playing their free flowing passing game because Huddersfield have closed them down quick and done a job on them.

I would put Wolves' first half performance down to complacency, they drew 1-1 away to Arsenal last game, they're making 2 half time subs and I'm expecting the second half to be completely different with Wolves getting at least a draw. It will be a disaster if Wolves lose, not just because Huddersfield will be 3 points better off, but Wolves losing is the last thing we need before we play them.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Huddersfield well on top. Wolves be there for the taking in a hostile floodlit CCS on Friday night.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:36 pm

0-2

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Dahboy wrote:0-2

Well what a disaster this is! :banghead:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Wolves booed off by there fans

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Dahboy wrote:0-2

Well what a disaster this is! :banghead:

And Newcastle v Burnley tomorrow :banghead:

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Wolves were terrible got a feeling we will smash them friday

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:14 pm

I actually think that is a decent result for us, its certainly not awful.

It now keeps another team within touching distance especially if we can beat them friday as they will only be 5 ahead of us.
Thats 5 points from 10th place going into december i would have taken that beginning of season.

A draw tomorrow night means 2 points seperate the bottom 7 teams.

This will be tight all year and the more teams involved the better

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:26 pm

I was in and out working in garden and posting when I came in to warm up .
I was going to post that it'd probably be 2-0 in the end, and I wish I had now !
Anyway I put it on Sky and caught bits, but just saw pundits say exactly what I said earlier about teams figuring them
out ( plagerism ?)
I noticed the managers non verbal communication in post match interview and I think he knows he's in trouble actually.
Anyway , it's going to be vital for people to make a lot of noise against them at home

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Huddersfield were very good but Wolves were shocking. They lost every 50/50 and most of the 60/40's in their favour. That's 1 point in 15 for them now and they are going to come down here lacking confidence. A great time to play them.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Teams starting to step up now and collect points. We need to do the same.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Teams starting to step up now and collect points. We need to do the same.

This^

Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Well I've said here before that I can see two major ways through wolves and that I'm sure Sir Neil can too , which is ( paranoically) why I haven't described them . Obviously Huddersfield saw it and actually I don't know how they fix it other than just parking the bus - I get the impression that their manager is a bit stuck about that too. I think he's been fearing the day when people catch on to their glaring vulnerabilities and now they have.
He's been making space elsewhere by failing to cover two very old fashioned ways through and gotten away with it so far because teams don't generally do what I'm talking about these days. If he plugs these gaps he's not going to have the spare man all the time, and that seems to be his only trick, so let's see how long he lasts.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:59 am

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.