Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats Watford away like

Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Where do they park suppoters coaches.

Re: Whats Watford away like

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Usually outside the ground but they've done a fair bit of development work on their ground since we were last there so it might have changed.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:05 pm

The coaches always drop off right outside the away end and then are sent to an industrial estate as the ground is right next to the hospital and the road is kept clear for emergency vehicles, they are then brought back outside the stadium just before the final whistle, depending on how many coaches we take they are given numbers in order of arriving and usually brought back up in blocks of 10 coaches :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Good info that, cheers.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Shithole. but good pubs in town.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Shithole. but good pubs in town.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

If you’re driving park in Hemel Hempstead and get s train into Watford junction. Piss easy trip. Especially when I used I live in Hemel! Always a good day out there

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:If you’re driving park in Hemel Hempstead and get s train into Watford junction. Piss easy trip. Especially when I used I live in Hemel! Always a good day out there

I do the same, only I park in Harrow the train takes between 7 and 14 mins depending on which time train you catch..

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:25 pm

It's like a non league ground. Awful facilities and no atmosphere. Give it a miss :old:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Bananas wrote:It's like a non league ground. Awful facilities and no atmosphere. Give it a miss :old:

thought their fans were decent last time we went there...been to 6 worse this season already.