Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Wolves?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:45 am

Cardiff City win
69%
Wolves win
9%
Draw
22%

Total votes : 45

Re: TEAM NEWS: “ CARDIFF CITY v WOLVES “ MATCH THREAD

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:My plea to Warnock is get your team selection right so no more trying to fit square pegs into round holes,get your tactics right,so no more of that nonsense in trying to park the bus,and please oh please get your subtituations right,that means not always making like for like replacements,think outside the box sometimes Neil,and for goodness sake stop making tactical subtituations so late in the game,all the above would be plain commen sense for most Managers but let's face it Warnock and commen sense are Sometimes like passing ships in the night

Just for once grow a pair! Name your side now or does that make it too difficult for you to critisise after.Like I said elsewhere,the mans 70 tomorrow and he's probably forgotten more than you will ever know.

You're not just a prick,you're a cactus.

Oh my dear Shaggy you are a bit of a tit sometimes, no make that all the time

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:35 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:My plea to Warnock is get your team selection right so no more trying to fit square pegs into round holes,get your tactics right,so no more of that nonsense in trying to park the bus,and please oh please get your subtituations right,that means not always making like for like replacements,think outside the box sometimes Neil,and for goodness sake stop making tactical subtituations so late in the game,all the above would be plain commen sense for most Managers but let's face it Warnock and commen sense are Sometimes like passing ships in the night

Just for once grow a pair! Name your side now or does that make it too difficult for you to critisise after.Like I said elsewhere,the mans 70 tomorrow and he's probably forgotten more than you will ever know.

Oh my dear Shaggy you are a bit of a tit sometimes, no make that all the time

Evades this issue are per-name your side now you gutless tw*t.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:04 pm

Well i will name mine
Etheridge
Manga bamba morrison bennet
Arter gunnerson
Harris camarasa murphy
Patterson

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:07 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Well i will name mine
Etheridge
Manga bamba morrison bennet
Arter gunnerson
Harris camarasa murphy
Patterson

That would be my team also.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Awww bless you shaggy you do know you couldn't find your own arse to scratch unless you had directions

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Never ever seen such a load of nonsense. He's certainly not going to be parking the bus in this kind of game and the fact that you even say that means you have no idea whatever what you're talking about.
In fact this is so dumb I think you must just be on some kind of malicious wind up

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ CARDIFF CITY v WOLVES “ MATCH THREAD

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Cardiff City:

Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Ralls; Gunnarsson, Arter, Camarasa; Murphy, Hoilett, Paterson

Subs: Smithies, Peltier, Bennett, Ward, Decordova-Reid, Mendez-Laing, Harris

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:27 pm

Cardiff City 0 Wolves 1 (Matt Doherty)

Dreadful, dreadful defending from the corner allows Jiminez to get a shot away that, in fairness, is well saved by Etheridge, but the rebound is pounced upon by Doherty, who shakes off Gunnarsson far too easily to pounce and fire home from close range at the far post.

That’s the seventh goal Cardiff have conceded from a set-piece this season.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Mendez Laing in for Hoilett, don't care if he's half fit he's better than what Hoilett is offering.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:39 pm

From a Cardiff perspective, the sight of Adama Traore charging straight at Sean Morrison is just frightening. He’s quick, he’s strong and he’s very very direct. Cardiff aren’t really getting the rub of the green with referee Andre Marriner.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:41 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Mendez Laing in for Hoilett, don't care if he's half fit he's better than what Hoilett is offering.

Or Harris ..

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:22 pm

GOAL GUNNERS :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm

GOAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Junior Hoilett :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

2-1 :bluebird:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:37 pm

What a strike!!!!

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:42 pm

30,230 are at the Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:03 pm

FT : CARDIFF CITY 2-1 WOLVES .

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 am

Anyone got a vid of hoilletts goal?

:ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:31 am

Well done last night lads....i'm a Bournemouth fan btw but i was delighted you beat those delusional idiots...keep it up ....it doesn't take a lot to turn a season around in this league.
Enjoy Arter btw....Legend.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:44 am

topfarrier wrote:Well done last night lads....i'm a Bournemouth fan btw but i was delighted you beat those delusional idiots...keep it up ....it doesn't take a lot to turn a season around in this league.
Enjoy Arter btw....Legend.

Cheers, much appreciated :thumbright: :thumbright: