Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ ITS VERY TIGHT “

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:01 am

At the bottom and if Cardiff want to stay up, No ifs, No buts City have to beat clubs like Southampton and Wolves home and get a point at West Ham :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ ITS VERY TIGHT “

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:04 am

Friday Nov 30 8pm - Wolverhampton Wanderers (h) Live on Sky :bluebird:

Tue Dec 4 - West Ham United (a)

Sat Dec 8 - Southampton (h)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:09 am

We 100percent need 4 points from that.

Hopefully at least 6.

Can't wait! Enjoying this season more than ever!

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:14 am

jimmy_rat wrote:We 100percent need 4 points from that.

Hopefully at least 6.

Jimmy, I honestly believe if we don't get 6points from 9pts, more pressure will pile on the team and as we have seen we virtually get nothing from the top 10 ten teams, so by Xmas we will end up stuck in the bottom three and a wider gap.

We need at least 2 wins, rem we will be at home for 2 of these games :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'm flying back for West Ham away and Southampton home and your right its still very exciting :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Hopefully at least 6.

Jimmy, I honestly believe if we don't get 6points from 9pts, more pressure will pile on the team and as we have seen we virtually get nothing from the top 10 ten teams, so by Xmas we will end up stuck in the bottom three and a wider gap.

We need at least 2 wins, rem we will be at home for 2 of these games :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'm flying back for West Ham away and Southampton home and your right its still very exciting :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Yes. I suppose. But like you say it's so close down there I think we'll be ok and hanging in there if we do only get 4. Not ideal though I admit. It'll be a free for all come about march!! That's when things will go crazy!

I hope you're right and we do get 6-9 points though.

Atmosphere in next few games is gonna be crazy! Floodlit game, few against weaker opposition and then United game the roof is gonna come off! Can't bloody wait!

P.s. did I read it was your birthday? Happy birthday if so!

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:40 am

No, we need at least six points here. I've been optimistic and discouraged the tendency to criticise because we've been going through a hard transition , and I won't despair if we fail to reach this target, but at the same time we've got to start converting all the positives and near things into points on the board now. We haven't got endless opportunities or unlimited time to get it right so without any panic or talk if ' must win' games ( which is VERY counter productive ), we must calmly go out and do it now.
I've said before that I can see a way to do wolves for certain and if Southampton are going to start sacking their manager and all that hysterical malarkey they'll be vulnerable at the tight time. West Ham are never easy for anyone to play because you never know whether they'll be brilliant or disinterested that day, but let's hope there's a point on offer there .

I don't know if that's the game for it, but we really do need am away win or two at some point too

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 am

Wolves were crap last night against Huddersfield and got what they deserved. They are on a bad run and are there for the taking. Come on the bluebirds turn them over and put their arrogant fans in their place.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:58 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hopefully at least 6.

Yes. I suppose. But like you say it's so close down there I think we'll be ok and hanging in there if we do only get 4. Not ideal though I admit. It'll be a free for all come about march!! That's when things will go crazy!

I hope you're right and we do get 6-9 points though.

Atmosphere in next few games is gonna be crazy! Floodlit game, few against weaker opposition and then United game the roof is gonna come off! Can't bloody wait!

P.s. did I read it was your birthday? Happy birthday if so!

Yes the atmosphere has been brilliant and that means a lot to our team :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Yes it was yesterday Thanks :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:00 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:No, we need at least six points here. I've been optimistic and discouraged the tendency to criticise because we've been going through a hard transition , and I won't despair if we fail to reach this target, but at the same time we've got to start converting all the positives and near things into points on the board now. We haven't got endless opportunities or unlimited time to get it right so without any panic or talk if ' must win' games ( which is VERY counter productive ), we must calmly go out and do it now.
I've said before that I can see a way to do wolves for certain and if Southampton are going to start sacking their manager and all that hysterical malarkey they'll be vulnerable at the tight time. West Ham are never easy for anyone to play because you never know whether they'll be brilliant or disinterested that day, but let's hope there's a point on offer there .

I don't know if that's the game for it, but we really do need am away win or two at some point too

See what a win does, look at Huddersfield yest winning Away at Wolves, 3pts are massive :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:01 am

Llantwit bluebird wrote:Wolves were crap last night against Huddersfield and got what they deserved. They are on a bad run and are there for the taking. Come on the bluebirds turn them over and put their arrogant fans in their place.

Agree, that’s why I expect at least 6/7 Pts from 9pts :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 am

1 point separating the bottom 6 - shows how crucial every game is!

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:59 am

Llantwit bluebird wrote:Wolves were crap last night against Huddersfield and got what they deserved. They are on a bad run and are there for the taking. Come on the bluebirds turn them over and put their arrogant fans in their place.

Yes and if we win at the end of the game instead of shaking that Nuno Bellend's hand, Warnock should run on the pitch jumping up and down infront of his fans :thumbup:

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:36 am

I think we are the weakest team in the bottom 7 but let's just see and also do some good business in Jan.
I will miss my first game of the season Friday so c'mon 3pts please.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 pm

Think a draw between Burnley and Newcastle tonight would be best for us.

Maybe a Newcastle win, because I can see them comfortably staying up in the end - not so sure about Burnley.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:23 pm

BLUEBINA
I remember that last season and neil got the slating not the south american drug runner santo claus

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:03 pm

Hopefully at least 6.

Changing the subject...... haven't seen you post links for live streams for City's away games recently. Ive had to find my bloody own!!

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:29 pm

moonboots wrote:

Hopefully at least 6.

Changing the subject...... haven't seen you post links for live streams for City's away games recently. Ive had to find my bloody own!!

Hahaha. Sorry mate. Was out this weekend. Quickly found a few but didn't have time to test them.

I'll try harder next time. Lol.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Think a draw between Burnley and Newcastle tonight would be best for us.

Maybe a Newcastle win, because I can see them comfortably staying up in the end - not so sure about Burnley.

well Newcastle won and i think your correct about them pulling away as for Burnley ,had they not beaten ourselves they would be bottom..