Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON '

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:13 am

Its not often that we can look at the championship from outside but that is on crazy division this year.

Looking at the table it is one of the most competitive divisions in Europe, the top 13 teams have all spent time in the premier and overall there are 18 of the 24 clubs having spent time in the top flight. you have had preseason favourites such as Stoke struggling, QPR going from bottom to top, Leeds, Villa starting to pick upstarting their usual fall down the table and Norwich going like a train and the relegated clubs enjoying very different fortunes.

The going rate to win the championship or indeed get promoted is average 2 points per game and this is the case with the leaders at present, with the pack closely behind, with 12 points between 1st and 12th in the table.

If you look at the Premier and the story is not one division but three sub-divisions if you look at the leaders ( Man City) they are averaging 2.7 points per match and they are 20 points ahead of the 12th placed club, and they are smashing most teams in the Premier.

I am trying to enjoy this season and stay positive, but i keep asking myself would i rather be back in the melting pot that is the most competitive league in Europe. :old: :ayatollah:

Re: ' THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON '

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:39 am

Updated Championship:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.