‘ Team for Wolves ‘

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:36 pm

etheridge
Manga - bamba - Morrison - Bennett
Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

Ralls and gunarsson are too defensive but should either of them come on around 65th minute
Paterson works hard but is not a striker no offense to anyone, bring on around 75th min
what ever score is around 85th min bring on madine for him to score :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
we need a win on friday :bluescarf:

Re: team for wolves

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:48 pm

You do know that Warnock will never select such an attacking side it simply is not in his mindset

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:02 pm

angelis1949 wrote:You do know that Warnock will never select such an attacking side it simply is not in his mindset

that is why we wont stay up, warnock is a great manager but a manager to get teams up from championship, like people said premier league is his weakness and we need wins

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Etheridge

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:44 pm

HARRYCCFC 1927

Agree with that maybe if he' s fit lang for Harris otherwise same, reid and ward gave us the best attacking game this season against arsenal we need to be as well as attacking unpredictable with formations its to easy for defence to set up for patters as much as i like him he can be just as good as an impact player switching to areial as apposed to reid and ward keeping it on the deck.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:43 pm

phildavies wrote:Etheridge

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

That’s what I’d go for

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:09 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

That’s what I’d go for

Same

Re: ‘ Team for Wolves ‘

Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:48 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:etheridge
Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

Ralls and gunarsson are too defensive but should either of them come on around 65th minute
Paterson works hard but is not a striker no offense to anyone, bring on around 75th min
what ever score is around 85th min bring on madine for him to score :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

be shocked if Gunner is not given the job of man marking Neves again..
truth be told they have improved their squad from last season more than we have ours..so its going to be restrict and try and nick the points.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:29 pm

This is the game for Bobby Reid to come good . Switch wingers intermittently and play through and behind central defenders repeatedly. I don't think they'll know what to do about that but if they find the answer start going to the touch line with wingers and crossing it back low to the edge of the box without trying to come in

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:30 pm

dogfound wrote:
Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

be shocked if Gunner is not given the job of man marking Neves again..
truth be told they have improved their squad from last season more than we have ours..so its going to be restrict and try and nick the points.

True enough but I’ve got a funny feeling we’ll have a bit of overdue luck and pinch three points.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

That’s what I’d go for

Same

Think this will be team also, but Neil does like Ralls

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 pm

I just think op got it right patters will just be marked out of the game in the air by cody for wolves hence the little fellas reid and ward

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:43 am

Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

Did you deliberately omit Paterson, who ahs scored 3 goals in last 5 games?

Ward is 2nd division standard.

Gunnarrson is limited going forward but he does win his fair share of 50/50's.

Agree about Ralls being omitted; he is just not good enough.

Agree about Bennett. Cunningham is average.

Midfield is key v Wolves as Huddersfield proved. But we don't have a trio like they do. Or a centre forward to hold up play to allow our midfielders to run into the box.

Can see nothing other than an away win.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

Id be happy with this but if mendez is fit again id have him over Harris

Come on city

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Etheridge

Manga - Bamba - Morrison - Bennett

Gunnarson

Arter - Camaraso

Murphy - Paterson - Harris

Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:42 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Etheridge

Gunnarson

Arter - Camaraso

Thats what i would go for too but sadly warnock will have to find room for ralls so either murphy or harris will miss out so camarassa can play out of position out wide. The got to find ralls a place at the cost of others tactic warnock uses does my head in.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Danny Says wrote:
Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

Midfield is key v Wolves as Huddersfield proved. But we don't have a trio like they do. Or a centre forward to hold up play to allow our midfielders to run into the box.

no, i know paterson has scored and he does try but he isnt a striker and his goals have been luck

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:13 pm

While I agree paterson isn't a striker I wouldn't say his scoring record or knack for getting goals since he has been with us is down to luck.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:15 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
Arter Camarasa
harris Murphy
reid
ward

no, i know paterson has scored and he does try but he isnt a striker and his goals have been luck

bit harsh

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:While I agree paterson isn't a striker I wouldn't say his scoring record or knack for getting goals since he has been with us is down to luck.

no it hasnt but the three goals hes scored this season are quite lucky goals,the dream is red and zohore but we wont start on zohore

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:45 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:Etheridge

Gunnarson

Arter - Camaraso

Thats what i would go for too but sadly warnock will have to find room for ralls so either murphy or harris will miss out so camarassa can play out of position out wide. The got to find ralls a place at the cost of others tactic warnock uses does my head in.

I think I would go with that team, but Warnock knows best and if he puts in Ralls for Harris I will trust his judgment, he quite likes Cunningham !!!

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Manga
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett

Arter
Gunnerson
Camarasa

Harris
Paterson
Murphy

That’s what I’d go for

Same

Me too :thumbup:

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:12 pm

Stick with cunningham.

Yes he made the mistake in the lead up to to the toffees goal and the Burnley cross at the back post. But he’s the better defender, bennett still thinks he’s in the championship, gets caught too far up the pitch.

They have both made errors to be fair.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Interesting nobody picked ralls

Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:17 am

actionman wrote:Interesting nobody picked ralls

Last two games he’s been awful.
Gunnar, Arter and Camarasa further up pitch it has to be surely

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 am

actionman wrote:Interesting nobody picked ralls

I think most would agree he doesn't warrant a first team place at the moment. I think it's more a case we have better players that should be ahead of him.

However our fans if anyone is out of form they are totally written off and ridiculed. I still think he is a good player and will play his part.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 am

I've often thought what if Paterson played the CF role with Murphy just behind him?