Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PL PREDICTIONS: LAWRO V DOLPH LUNDGREN

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:11 am

Premier League predictions: Lawro v Creed II star and Everton fan Dolph Lundgren
From the sectionPremier League

Mark Lawrenson is a true heavyweight when it comes to Premier League predictions - but how will he fare against Ivan Drago?

His guest this week is actor Dolph Lundgren, who is reprising his famous role as the ruthless Russian boxer in his new film Creed II - and has told Lawro "I will break you with my football scores".

In Rocky IV, Drago got his one prediction correct when he famously told Apollo Creed "you will lose" before his first fight - but will he do as well at picking who will win this weekend?

LAWRO'S PREDICTION
All kick-offs 15:00 GMT unless stated.

FRIDAY

Cardiff v Wolves (20:00 GMT)

"For Wolves to lose at home to Huddersfield last weekend was a major shock.

They did not even manage a goal and it was easily their worst performance of the season.

Wolves have now taken only one point from their past five games and, although they have actually played well at times during that run, they have not had much to show for it.

Cardiff, meanwhile, were edged out by a single goal at Everton. I felt the Toffees deserved to win but the Welsh side were extremely competitive and I am expecting more of the same from them on Friday night."

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

Dolph's prediction: 2-0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.