Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Saying now that Kenneth Zohore still out, Hmmmmm? ?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:57 pm

Saying now that Kenneth Zohore still out, Hmmmmm? ?

I heard that Zohore is ok, but?

Kenneth Zohore remains out with a calf problem that's kept him out of the last three games, while winger Nathaniel Mendez-Laing faces a late fitness test.

The former Rochdale star has been working on his way back from an anterior cruciate ligament injury, and has made two recent appearances for the under-23s in a bid to return to full fitness.

However, while Warnock remains positive on the 26-year-old's progress, this clash is likely to come too soon.

Jazz Richards is also likely to miss out with a hamstring injury, while Lee Peltier remains a long-term absentee after suffering a dislocated shoulder in the defeat to Manchester City.

Meanwhile, Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has no fresh injury concerns ahead of this game, although Spanish wing-back Jonny Castro Otto looks set to be sidelined until the new year after suffering a knee injury on international duty.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Saying now that Kenneth Zohore still out, Hmmmmm? ?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Why hmmmm annis? Warnock has been pretty consistent saying he has been injured and earlier in the week said his injury hadn't reacted well to treatement. I don't see any reason for them to lie about it?

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:30 pm

He is suffering from lazyitis. Get rid ASAP.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Warmock and his team give very little away regarding team selection and I have a feeling that at least 2 of the 3 mentioned will be in the squad tonight

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Bluesman wrote:He is suffering from lazyitis. Get rid ASAP.

Whilst that may/may not be the case,reports are strong in Turkey, that More" talks" to take place over coming weeks,some even suggest an offer has already been made?,all "rumours"at present, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if true,as slim ani from Leicester on loan,isn't performing well for them (1 goal in 11)at all,turkish league could suit him? And I'm pretty sure they could afford larger wages,than we currently can.depending on the suggested "offer"they have reportedly made,would we sell??jury is most certainly out on ken. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Think we will sell especially if a replacement is already lined up.
Shame another waste of talent aka Tomlin.
Really must not be putting in a shift to consider selling.