Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Wolves forum watch “

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:16 pm

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... ns.207850/

Seem more grounded than most predictions. Not really any 'easy win 8-nil, Colin will kick us' types on there. But then again they've played us recently.

Re: “ Wolves forum watch “

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Mildly surprising that considering they were so far up their own arses last season.Reality check kicking in.Bit surprised they are finding goals hard to come by. Haven't they got a class striker like us. :laughing6:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Mildly surprising that considering they were so far up their own arses last season.Reality check kicking in.Bit surprised they are finding goals hard to come by. Haven't they got a class striker like us. :laughing6:

I guess Portuguese Right Backs aren't as good at scoring as Scottish ones :shock:

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:48 pm

A very surprising read...

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:58 pm

They seem to be under the impression we are good at set pieces which we were last season but have been pretty hopeless at them this season.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Their fans are still wounded after losing to Huddersfield. Certainly not the confidence of last season. I think it'll be 2-2. Come on City.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 pm

"Nuno out" hahaha

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php ... ux-mix.28/

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:49 pm

Standard "terrible performance against the worst team in the league" type shit now. I take back my earlier comment about them being grounded.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:01 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Standard "terrible performance against the worst team in the league" type shit now. I take back my earlier comment about them being grounded.

:laughing6: It was only a matter of time :D

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:56 am

Was anyone else not impressed at all with Wolves last night? All they had was a long ball, ironic really considering they slated us all of last season for it!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:15 am

They actually committed more fouls than us! :laughing6:

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:16 am

Saw this one guy on their facebook page say Cardiff are the worst team they've seen in the league, iron8c considering how shit they were.
Guess he doesn't want to admit that at the moment they are the worst going on form

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:07 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:Saw this one guy on their facebook page say Cardiff are the worst team they've seen in the league, iron8c considering how shit they were.
Guess he doesn't want to admit that at the moment they are the worst going on form

Old Nuno Espírito Santo had a look of a worried man. Considering the pre-season predictions it would be ironic if NW out lived NES and Slavisa Jokanovic :D

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:25 am

Just trawlled through moliniux mix wolves forum abot 150 posts hardly any saying we deserved it, nothing about wonder goal and they will be beat chelsea next week because they are a football team not bully boys .f.ck off so that's the 2 pretty boys done wolves fulham. Bluebirds.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:42 pm

montyblue wrote:Just trawlled through moliniux mix wolves forum abot 150 posts hardly any saying we deserved it, nothing about wonder goal and they will be beat chelsea next week because they are a football team not bully boys .f.ck off so that's the 2 pretty boys done wolves fulham. Bluebirds.

Yeah indeed. The last three times we've played them we've beaten them convincingly twice and narrowly lost one game because we couldn't manage to score out of two penalties, so the only points they've got have been very lucky.
We've got a far better disciplinary record than them yet they call us dirty. They played more long balls than us yet they accuse us of nothing but long balls.
They irritate me

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Wanky Wolves. They convinced themselves that they would walk the PL this season after buying themselves the title. We never used to lose to Wolves so pleased that normal service has been resumed.

I urge you all to urinate in the Elan Valley Reservoirs that supply the general backwards Brummie area as that's the only way they are going to take the piss.