Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves knocked down a peg

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Just took a look at their forum and they're not as arrogant, cocky or confident like in recent time.
Seems that Huddersfield defeat really hit them hard and brought them down a peg or two

Re: Wolves knocked down a peg

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 pm

Tbf when ever I've looked on their forum I never find them to be that arrogant tbh. They probably have one of the most pessimistic fans ever though as they were calling this game for them 'must win' when they're midtable and saying they thought we'd beat them with the way they've been playing. Now Fulham fans, there is a bunch of arrogant tw*ts who think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:01 am

I laughed when Vince Alm called them star studded, yes they have some quality players but other than Motinho they have nothing proven at this level.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 am

It's quite pleasing that we came up with Fulham and wolves who have both spent heavily on their sides. And we have beaten them both, deservedly. There is no doubting our team lack a bit of quality. But they truly are a team. They fight for everything and are rarely outclassed even in defeat. Whatever happens this season they won't give up or let us down.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:00 am

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Tbf when ever I've looked on their forum I never find them to be that arrogant tbh. They probably have one of the most pessimistic fans ever though as they were calling this game for them 'must win' when they're midtable and saying they thought we'd beat them with the way they've been playing. Now Fulham fans, there is a bunch of arrogant tw*ts who think they're the best thing since sliced bread.

You'll find that with people in that part of the Midlands. Living in a complete dump will have you generally pessimistic.