Draw
41%

Total votes : 41

Re: MATCH THREAD “ WEST HAM UNITED v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH TH

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:01 pm

Dahboy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Lengee wrote:I will repeat the point I have made all season.....I think that NW should pick a team with some pace in it. (JH lacks the pace for the Prem). Especially when you hope to catch teams in the counter. We had no pace at the start.... After going 3-0 down we bring on the 2 obvious replacements!
West Ham were there for the taking but we didn't grasp the nettle and go for it.
Then when Patterson goes off he brings on KH. Three Players with pace, but no target man. Why is Madine being put on the bench cos he likes needs to sit down after all his exertions this year?

Playing with two wingers instead of one from the start would help.

Why not try 2 wingers and madine? Patterson experiment is not working plenty players given a chance but not taken it! So why not madine as Ken is still having same problem almost fit but then he isn't been same all season. :o

If you think madine should be anywhere near the prem then you are deluded.

Why? Is Patterson scoring the goals or even making them? Ffs he's a defender not a striker or have you forgotten? :clap: Why include madine in squad if no intention to use him? May as well leave out of 25 and put in youngster can say same about Ken he's done sfa .. as Patterson is not doing anything other than be a nuisance who or what is your solution to problem that is not dilutional like mine? :occasion5:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:30 pm

Bad day at the office :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:00 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
phildavies wrote:
Lengee wrote:I will repeat the point I have made all season.....I think that NW should pick a team with some pace in it. (JH lacks the pace for the Prem). Especially when you hope to catch teams in the counter. We had no pace at the start.... After going 3-0 down we bring on the 2 obvious replacements!
West Ham were there for the taking but we didn't grasp the nettle and go for it.
Then when Patterson goes off he brings on KH. Three Players with pace, but no target man. Why is Madine being put on the bench cos he likes needs to sit down after all his exertions this year?

Playing with two wingers instead of one from the start would help.

Why not try 2 wingers and madine? Patterson experiment is not working plenty players given a chance but not taken it! So why not madine as Ken is still having same problem almost fit but then he isn't been same all season. :o

Patterson is way better than Madine and he has constantly played well. He was probably along with Camarasa our best player tonight.