24%
Cardiff City win
34%
Draw
41%

Total votes : 41

Re: MATCH THREAD “ WEST HAM UNITED v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH TH

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Surely your top scorer should take the pens?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Ralls - He simply isn’t good enough! It’s poorly taken and to be quite frank I am amazed he plays. He’s done nothing the last few games - well he’s missed a golden opportunity to put us 1-0 up.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Ffs get someone who knows how to take pen this is rediculas never looked like going in!! :banghead:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Mr Potato wrote:Ralls - He simply isn’t good enough! It’s poorly taken and to be quite frank I am amazed he plays. He’s done nothing the last few games - well he’s missed a golden opportunity to put us 1-0 up.

I haven't got a stream is he playing poorly?
I won't knock someone for taking a pen, players miss.

Thought he did well second half v Wolves.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Needed that to go in as the Hammers are well on top.

I fear for Ralls if we go on to lose this one.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Thought he did well second half v Wolves.[/quote] http://soccer.streamcartel.org/1.html?ch20
http://www.hesgoal.com/news/37987/West_ ... _City.html

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Camarasa fancies it... and it’s beaten away by Fabianksi. Good effort that.

But the keeper is having a very good night.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:30 pm

I thought Ralls was doing ok but the pen was shite. We need to ID A GOOD PEN TAKER.
Free kick edge of box now.
Camaressa - good effort!
Maybe he should be pen taker? He wanted it!

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Camessara wanted the pen but ralls wouldn't give him ball ! Bamba shugged shoulders when approached by camessara. :o

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Camassara wanted the pen but ralls wouldn't give him ball ! Bamba shugged shoulders when approached by camassara. :o

To be honest I thought Ralls was our penalty taker, as soon as they said pen I assumed he would take it.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Wow! The pen miss gets worse every time you see it! Angle from behind the ball is shocking! Easy save, not even close to the corner! Massive opportunity missed, livid! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:37 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Camassara wanted the pen but ralls wouldn't give him ball ! Bamba shugged shoulders when approached by camassara. :o

To be honest I thought Ralls was our penalty taker, as soon as they said pen I assumed he would take it.

Yes he was on previous occasions when he's on pitch that is. But think it will change if get another?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm

https://streamja.com/bp06

There's the pen if anyone hasn't seen it... I urge you not to watch mind.

Ralls is so overrated he’s ridiculous, does nothing for me, bores he shit out of me, the penalty was dreadful he should be subbed Ht

pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Yes he was on previous occasions when he's on pitch that is. But think it will change if get another?

I generally thought his pens have been decent. We don't have a great record with pens under Warnock it feels.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:Ralls - He simply isn’t good enough! It’s poorly taken and to be quite frank I am amazed he plays. He’s done nothing the last few games - well he’s missed a golden opportunity to put us 1-0 up.

Thought he did well second half v Wolves.

Non existent really, hasn’t offered anything and isn’t good enough at this level. He’s got his admirers on here but he looks out of his depth.

HT = 0-0 .

2blue2handle wrote:

Probably Camarasa was penalty taker when Ralls was banned,and fancied it tonite.He’ll have the next one I bet :thumbup:
Last edited by theclaw on Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I will leave second half for others to analyse. Last comment till the end of the game. Good first half by City - especially the last 20 mins. I'd love to see NW get either Murphy or NML on at half time. (JH just lacks pace for Prem). It would be a Real statement of intent!
It won't happen as I don't think NW ever does (unless there's an injury). :bluebird:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I generally thought his pens have been decent. We don't have a great record with pens under Warnock it feels.

Warnock is gonna be fuming with him!Just bloody hit it! He seemed to side foot it straight at the keeper, I mean Fabianksi even caught it!!!!!

Let Pato have one he'd probably smash it through the net.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Now he gets booked to boot! I don't normally slag players,and pens dp get missed, but FFS! Smash it straight down the middle,break keepers fingers going in if needs be :banghead: he is becoming a liability at this level,be surprised if he ain't off at half time, ticking bomb now :wave: apart from that,we are growing into this game,albeit slowly,if that pen had of gone in :banghead: rant over :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Hopefully on the future Ralls will be dropped from pen duties. Would rather him of not started this game anyway and us having another winger on instead.

Results elsewhere going well for us but that pen will most likely come back to haunt us in this match though I hope I’m wrong.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:45 pm

We're doing well, grew into the game nicely, started getting up the pitch and putting pressure on them towards the end of the 1st half. I fancy us to get something from this game, West Ham haven't created much from open play.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:45 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:https://streamja.com/bp06

There's the pen if anyone hasn't seen it... I urge you not to watch mind.

He lazily swung his leg at ball no.pace and easy to read extremely poor kick in all aspects. :old:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Ralls pens up to now have been pretty decent, but I’ve seen stronger back passes than that. We get so few chances to score, we have to be putting pens away!

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 pm

1-0 :(

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Lucas Perez ( 49 ) 1-0 .

Awful goal to give away.

Schoolboy defending and Gunnar should have been ahead of Lucas to block shot he’s as much as fault

What a shit storm

Well we could probably see that coming.

Dig deep!