Draw
41%

Total votes : 41

Re: MATCH THREAD “ WEST HAM UNITED v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH TH

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Disgusting performance second half

Wrong tactics and line up from the start

Camarasa should be taking penalties

We should be attacking teams away because we are not good enough to defend all game

This game was there for the taking

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

Sorry but NW should not have put out a team lacking in pace. I queried why JH was in the team instead of Murphy or NML .
I said half time get NML AND MURPHY ON. finally at 3-0 he takes off JH and Ralls.
Do it when we had a chance of winning the game!!!!!! :banghead:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 pm

What a kick in the nuts. Making a shit team look good. Warnock has got it badly wrong with his team selection tonight. :(

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Ref has to book Rice for that. He's let them get away with niggly fouls and late scrapes all game! Antonio on Gunnars earlier a yellow too!

CityBlue93 wrote:Back to reality, embarrassing how over excited we as a fan base get after a narrow win over a shit wolves side. Fans saying I told you so and taking the piss out of Chris Sutton on social media etc acting like we've secured safety after reaching 11pts ffs

Wolves are not Shiite side and Sutton said wouldn't beat derbies record low points ! Your post is ridiculous.... 8-) we were well in this game up to halftime cannot legislate for such rank bad defending whoever you are ;)

I like Warnock and hes done amazingly well but sometimes he needs to show a set of balls and just go for it instead of the stay tight and hope to steal a point approach.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:16 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Ref has to book Rice for that. He's let them get away with niggly fouls and late scrapes all game! Antonio on Gunnars earlier a yellow too!

And now Paterson takes one to the throat.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:17 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:Back to reality, embarrassing how over excited we as a fan base get after a narrow win over a shit wolves side. Fans saying I told you so and taking the piss out of Chris Sutton on social media etc acting like we've secured safety after reaching 11pts ffs

I was beaming following the Wolves result, tonight has been one of those nights, hopefully we can put it behind us for Saturday, wipe our mouths and go again. Its a premier league away game, didn't expect much...roll on Saturday

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:17 pm

This second half has been absolutely disgraceful. Worse than what we saw against Man City.

Heads are gone, and Warnock isn’t managing this game at all. The fact he waited until 3-0 down to make any changes says it all, as does the fact those changes were attacking ones - why the hell we doing that, when our Goal Difference is under threat at this point?

Manga getting done on the right flank all night - he’s not a RB ffs. Ralls soft in the middle. Camarasa played in a position that makes him effectual. No pace in our starting lineup.

It’s farcical. Too many poor decisions from our manager and players today.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Gavin wrote:

I was beaming following the Wolves result, tonight has been one of those nights, hopefully we can put it behind us for Saturday, wipe our mouths and go again. Its a premier league away game, didn't expect much...role on Saturday

Top post :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 pm

Gavin wrote:

I was beaming following the Wolves result, tonight has been one of those nights, hopefully we can put it behind us for Saturday, wipe our mouths and go again. Its a premier league away game, didn't expect much...role on Saturday

Get the comments about our defending but to criticise NW on tactics ect is stupid because no one could complain with 1st half performance . :old:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 pm

15mins of football killed us, and now it’s just wrap it up and go home. We were on top as well,
Jan cannot come quick enough we need fresh faces and some quality desperately.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:22 pm

Warnock is genuinely lost away from home. No wonder they are bouncing the way he praised them.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Mr Potato wrote:15mins of football killed us, and now it’s just wrap it up and go home. We were on top as well,
Jan cannot come quick enough we need fresh faces and some quality desperately.

Agree, I didn't expect much from tonight, less so after the opening 10 mins! But then we grew in to the game, and had a great chance! 12 silly f*cking minutes!!!! Super gutted!!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Get the comments about our defending but to criticise NW on tactics ect is stupid because no one could complain with 1st half performance . :old:

Really thought we grew into it gradually,WTF was said in dressing room? It didn't work,but roll up roll up,for the cardiff city magical tour :ayatollah: Saturday important as he'll now if huddersfield get a draw they move above us,they have battered bornemouth tonight 20 shots to 5 away from home :oops: Bournemouth go 6th if they hold on

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:29 pm

I will repeat the point I have made all season.....I think that NW should pick a team with some pace in it. (JH lacks the pace for the Prem). Especially when you hope to catch teams in the counter. We had no pace at the start.... After going 3-0 down we bring on the 2 obvious replacements!
West Ham were there for the taking but we didn't grasp the nettle and go for it.
Then when Patterson goes off he brings on KH. Three Players with pace, but no target man. Why is Madine being put on the bench cos he likes needs to sit down after all his exertions this year?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 pm

LOADS of empty seats tonight. West Ham will still put out that they had a 99% capacity.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Warnock is genuinely lost away from home. No wonder they are bouncing the way he praised them.

Hes not helped by just plain bad defending? All goals were totally avoidable in the extreme, was no need to change anything at halftime but within 5mins all changed what could he do to have changed performance in first 10mins of 2nd half?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:31 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Told you we wont win an away game all season.

I bet you were gutted when we won on Friday and now you're rubbing you're hands with glee. :roll:

I was over the moon but i know we are massivly punching above our weight.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:32 pm

Lengee wrote:I will repeat the point I have made all season.....I think that NW should pick a team with some pace in it. (JH lacks the pace for the Prem). Especially when you hope to catch teams in the counter. We had no pace at the start.... After going 3-0 down we bring on the 2 obvious replacements!
West Ham were there for the taking but we didn't grasp the nettle and go for it.
Then when Patterson goes off he brings on KH. Three Players with pace, but no target man. Why is Madine being put on the bench cos he likes needs to sit down after all his exertions this year?

I do think that NML will take Hoillet's place in this team when he's fully fit.

12 silly minutes tonight. Onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Etheridge will be gone if we go down. Just a proper wondersave away from getting Marshall level recognition
Last edited by BluebirdWhitchurch on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Gavin wrote:

Really thought we grew into it gradually,WTF was said in dressing room? It didn't work,but roll up roll up,for the cardiff city magical tour :ayatollah: Saturday important as he'll now if huddersfield get a draw they move above us,they have battered bornemouth tonight 20 shots to 5 away from home :oops: Bournemouth go 6th if they hold on

Nothing wrong with first half performance NW didn't get anything wrong that's for sure! What possesed defenders to perform so poorly only they know that :old:

Lengee wrote:I will repeat the point I have made all season.....I think that NW should pick a team with some pace in it. (JH lacks the pace for the Prem). Especially when you hope to catch teams in the counter. We had no pace at the start.... After going 3-0 down we bring on the 2 obvious replacements!

Playing with two wingers instead of one from the start would help.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Sorry we are awful, no creativity at all
Gunners & Ralls not good enough at this level
Centre half at right back
Right back at centre forward
What ever the score wait until 60 mins to make a change

Time to make a change where it matters yes Warnock has done a great job to get us to the premier league but if he thinks he can keep the squad that got us promoted up with minimal investment then he is deluded

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:38 pm

3-1 .

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:38 pm

phildavies wrote:

Why not try 2 wingers and madine? Patterson experiment is not working plenty players given a chance but not taken it! So why not madine as Ken is still having same problem almost fit but then he isn't been same all season. :o

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:44 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:Sorry we are awful, no creativity at all
Gunners & Ralls not good enough at this level
Centre half at right back
Right back at centre forward
What ever the score wait until 60 mins to make a change

Time to make a change where it matters yes Warnock has done a great job to get us to the premier league but if he thinks he can keep the squad that got us promoted up with minimal investment then he is deluded

No matter who was played central they had no outlet. Murphy and Harris on the bench, Warnock almost admitting we were playing for a 0-0 and how our front players aren't as good as them. Warnock has had a nightmare again.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 pm

FT - WHU 3 : 1 CARDIFF CITY .

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
phildavies wrote:

Why not try 2 wingers and madine? Patterson experiment is not working plenty players given a chance but not taken it! So why not madine as Ken is still having same problem almost fit but then he isn't been same all season. :o

If you think madine should be anywhere near the prem then you are deluded.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 pm

The penalty miss - The key turning point in this game ,