Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Manga

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Massively exposed lost his man and we conceded need a huge response

Re: Manga

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Think he's done ok, more concerned that Hoilett is somehow playing again. Useless

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Massively exposed lost his man and we conceded need a huge response

I’d have pointed the finger at Gunner to be honest. First half, Murphy awful, Ralls woeful as usual, Arter offers nothing. There lies the problem in every game, always three players not performing.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Massively exposed lost his man and we conceded need a huge response

I’d have pointed the finger at Gunner to be honest. First half, Murphy awful, Ralls woeful as usual, Arter offers nothing. There lies the problem in every game, always three players not performing.

What game are you watching? Murphy been great holding the ball up, Arter doing his job, almost scored. I agree about Ralls though

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Not even I can defend ralls today :( hopefully we get two pens today and he steps up :)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:05 pm

Before we mention how bad some players are playing can we please mention how absurd this tactic is. We got a winger and our best passer an attacking midfielder playong wing backs. Never played there before and its showing. They're stuck in no mans land. Too far forward so when we're defending its basically three ball stoppers at the back against the pace of the wolves front three. Andand they are not far forward enough to be attacking so we are leaving Murphy and Patterson on their own.

Yeah ralls will hopefully be replaced come January. This level is too much of a step up.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:05 pm

dorsetblue wrote:

Don’t know what game you’re watching.

Murphy and Arter have done well.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Gunner lost his man for the goal though. Manga has been composed for the most part.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:36 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Think he's done ok, more concerned that Hoilett is somehow playing again. Useless

I'm taking credit for that....haha

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:02 pm

Manga, Murphy, Ralls, Gunnerson were all brilliant and so were the rest.

What we lack in quality we make up for in heart and persistence.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Thought Manga was excellent.

Imo Morrison and Bamba playing together in a back 3 had never worked. At times it didn't tonight.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Thought Manga was decent

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Thought he looked a lot more comfortable. Often the deepest man back for us. Did the simple things well.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:16 pm

You know I love Bruno guys he was excellent apart from their goal, Ralls was better second half still not up to it though, really pleasing to see the lads bounced back

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:55 am

Wolfpac wrote:You know I love Bruno guys he was excellent apart from their goal, Ralls was better second half still not up to it though, really pleasing to see the lads bounced back

But so quick to blame him for losing his man. Gunnarsson was more to blame by far and Warnock put the blame on him.
Manga had a brilliant game.