Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City as a club

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:54 am

Genuine now but there are not many clubs in this league that have half of the heart and spirit that Warnocks men have, yes our goals and play at times isn’t always pretty but we have character and a different style about our play compared to other teams and I honestly believe teams are starting to feel the pressure when they play us. We seem to getting better game by game.

Where I said some of our goals are scrappy, obviously Juniors was just breathtaking and I think it will be one of the goals of the season and the goal that will prove crucial in the grand scheme of things!

Happy birthday Gaffer from all the city faithful

Re: Cardiff City as a club

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:39 am

Wolfpac wrote:Genuine now but there are not many clubs in this league that have half of the heart and spirit that Warnocks men have, yes our goals and play at times isn’t always pretty but we have character and a different style about our play compared to other teams and I honestly believe teams are starting to feel the pressure when they play us. We seem to getting better game by game.

Where I said some of our goals are scrappy, obviously Juniors was just breathtaking and I think it will be one of the goals of the season and the goal that will prove crucial in the grand scheme of things!

Happy birthday Gaffer from all the city faithful

I have to agree .

Just wish yhetwe had scored that header against Huddersfield, also Newcastle there for taking , extra 4 points .

We are learning to play in Prem.

Southampton now huge

Onwards and upwards