Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why did Callum Paterson...

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Vikings just made Scots ginger and it’s an inability to cope with Brains beer that makes our accent indecipherable.[/quote]

I've tried to learn Scottish, I really have. Worked with a guy from Glasgow in the 80s - he thought I was deaf. Also worked with some demolition guys in the steelworks years later - not a feckin scooby.

All told, I'm thankful to em..if it werent for old Lord Bute, my forebears wouldnt have worked in the docks.

The alternatives may have been unthinkable.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:52 pm

This has to be my favourite season as a city fan! We all love winning but to have a squad that you feel connected with is quality. Bamba, Morrison, Paterson & Gunner are brilliant characters. Even players like Ralls has a dry humar!!

No wonder they get on so well!! Massive positive for me is that both in Everton & yesterday Bamba has looked like a force again!! Just in time for these fixtures against teams around us!!!

Totally agree with what's been said before... Paterson is a fan favourite and is quickly becoming a city legend!!

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 am

Love his passion.

I think he’s a bit mad as well, which helps :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:12 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Vikings just made Scots ginger and it’s an inability to cope with Brains beer that makes our accent indecipherable.

I've tried to learn Scottish, I really have. Worked with a guy from Glasgow in the 80s - he thought I was deaf. Also worked with some demolition guys in the steelworks years later - not a feckin scooby.

All told, I'm thankful to em..if it werent for old Lord Bute, my forebears wouldnt have worked in the docks.

The alternatives may have been unthinkable.[/quote]
:lol: ya crackpot :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Paterson is a class act. It shows how NW has got the whole squad and club together. And I want to see more Fortnite dances from Pato too.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:46 am

paterson just so happy to get the important goal

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:00 pm

I second someone elses post above...

He's starting to become one of my all time favourites... :ayatollah: