Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Walkabout up to there old tricks!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Friends of mine were fumming last night , they were drinking there before the match no problems at all ,went to go back in after the match and were refused entrance coz they were cardiff fans

Re: Walkabout up to there old tricks!

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 pm

Even though they give 20 percent off as a season ticket partner?! Bit weird.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:24 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Even though they give 20 percent off as a season ticket partner?! Bit weird.

Thats what i thought,seems the door staff are the problem

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:25 pm

This is what he messaged me last night he asked me to put it on the forums "Walkabout wouldn’t let us in just now because they want a different type of clientele. We was there before the game too, soon as they seen a Cardiff top they told us to f**k off"

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:29 pm

I'd get in touch with the owner and play f**k, or better yet just go somewhere else cos that place is a shit hole

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:38 pm

What was the actual reason? Was it what they were wearing? It's a Friday night so if imagine they have some kind of dress code.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:41 pm

too old lol we’ve been asked to prove we’re students in the past

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Does anybody still use this shite establishment, management are c*nts and the bouncer are p*ricks

Loads better drinking places in town

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Yep, go walk about..

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Does anybody still use this shite establishment, management are c*nts and the bouncer are p*ricks

Loads better drinking places in town

Yep, The Borough, The Queens Vaults and The Rummer Tavern all welcome city fans and don't rip you off with prices.