Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Town

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:32 pm

:laughing6: yes some 'posters' will have a go but after years of putting up with their Fishing Village FC fans thinking they were a big club, let's lol enjoy their gradual demise.....why not join me in a hearty festive laugh???? :santa: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :notworthy: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

HO HO HO ... MERRY CHRISTMAS FISHING VILLAGE FC!!!!

Re: Swansea Town

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Bananas wrote::laughing6: yes some 'posters' will have a go but after years of putting up with their Fishing Village FC fans thinking they were a big club, let's lol enjoy their gradual demise.....why not join me in a hearty festive laugh???? :santa: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :notworthy: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

the saddest thing ever in the entire world was when they were in the prem yet their fans main and biggest concern was how were doing.....

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:18 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bananas wrote::laughing6: yes some 'posters' will have a go but after years of putting up with their Fishing Village FC fans thinking they were a big club, let's lol enjoy their gradual demise.....why not join me in a hearty festive laugh???? :santa: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :notworthy: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing6: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

the saddest thing ever in the entire world was when they were in the prem yet their fans main and biggest concern was how were doing.....

How WERE doing???? :?

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 pm

I’ll take Swansea fans over you any day.

As dogfound says. We shouldn’t be worried about them.

You are as pathetic as they are.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:57 pm

maccydee wrote:

Get a grip mate. He's having a laugh.

They are our main rivals along with the Wurzels, it will be a sad day when we don't take the piss out of them and vice versa, they lost again today and as the song goes.. I've never felt more like singing the blues...

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 pm

RV Casual wrote:
maccydee wrote:

They are our main rivals along with the Wurzels, it will be a sad day when we don't take the piss out of them and vice versa, they lost again today and as the song goes.. I've never felt more like singing the blues...

I've just seen the 'divorce thread' so I take the 'get a grip' comment back as he's obviously pissed you off and I'm guessing that's why you have reacted as you have to tjis thread.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:08 pm

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I've just seen the 'divorce thread' so I take the 'get a grip' comment back as he's obviously pissed you off and I'm guessing that's why you have reacted as you have to tjis thread.

My main point is he criticises the Jacks for worrying about us when they were in the prem then does the same thing.

It’s nice to be in the ascendancy for once over them.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:02 am

RV Casual wrote:
maccydee wrote:

and like the other song used to go...we hate nottingham forest { followed by your 3 most hated clubs } they didnt make the 3 and wouldnt have made it if it was 33....and it killed them..

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 am

maccydee wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
maccydee wrote:

My main point is he criticises the Jacks for worrying about us when they were in the prem then does the same thing.

It’s nice to be in the ascendancy for once over them.

Neil, I have to agree with you! :thumbright:

We moaned at the obsessed 'Jacks' on this Forum and (as we knew would happen) they disappeared as soon as the natural order was returned

It's all okay others saying "it will be a sad day when we don't take the piss out of them and vice versa" and that is right, but there is a time and a place and currently they are not in our league in more than one way. They don't need too much of an opportunity to start infesting and trolling this Forum again and they shouldn't be encouraged with garb like this

This character 'Bananas' (I believe it not to be his only identity on this Forum) is here for one reason and one reason only; to take a rise at every opportunity on pretty much every subject and, like the Jacks, shouldn't be encouraged

Some may think him 'funny' but that is just to encourage the guy! :oops:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:20 pm

I despise Swansea with a passion and am living their demise. Remember the arrogance of their fans claiming they were light years ahead of us and that they were well run and would never sell their soul. Karma is a right bitch!

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Odd that the few usual Jack suspects don't post on here anymore. Even Roathy has changed his Swansea allegiance, how times change. And with the jerks fooked both on and off the field and us doing so well on both, the last thing I would think of doing is posting on Planet Slums. Rat Karma.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 pm

I'm with banana man on this. , they had there time in the sun, now it's our turn. Remember being on a course a few years back with a jack ticket holder, I tried to break the ice by saying about Wales chances in the Euros. His reply summed up the caravan dwellers, it's all about the jacks was his reply. End of a beautiful friendship. Are you listening Mr Giggs.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 pm

Doggy found. My son in law is avid forest fan, after we beat um again at city ground last year, returning in his motor I sang that for many miles coming home. Love it. We hate Nottingham Forrest, we hate Swindon Town and Bristol, we hate Blackburn Rover's but City we love you. Nice one son.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:11 pm

Surely,We’ve got to stay in the Premier League for eight years before we can really start boasting!

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:33 pm

Hate the jacks

Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Melsuttonholyboots wrote:I'm with banana man on this. , they had there time in the sun, now it's our turn. Remember being on a course a few years back with a jack ticket holder, I tried to break the ice by saying about Wales chances in the Euros. His reply summed up the caravan dwellers, it's all about the jacks was his reply. End of a beautiful friendship. Are you listening Mr Giggs.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy: :wave: :thumbup:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:09 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:Surely,We’ve got to stay in the Premier League for eight years before we can really start boasting!

Not at all. We currently hold the leagues' system bragging rights.
Cardiff City are the only Welsh premier side. End of.
Yes, they have a record to be broken, and well done to that lower league club. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: