Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd Tickets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Evening all,

I know it’s a very long shot but a mate is after 2 tickets for the Manchester United match, if anybody has any can they give him a call and sort something out with him, his contact details are below. Cheers

Gareth Williams - 07479 078402

Re: Man Utd Tickets

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:42 pm

Would help if there was some sort of reason or story attached to this post or is he a man u fan in Cardiff after tickets? :old:

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Would help if there was some sort of reason or story attached to this post or is he a man u fan in Cardiff after tickets? :old:

I would make up a cock and bull story but can’t be arsed, been a long couple of days in work, he’s a work mate who lives up the Rhondda Valley so definitely not a Man Utd fan looking for a ticket in the home end.

Also he didn’t say why, he just asked if I could find any tickets.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:51 am

snoopystorm wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Would help if there was some sort of reason or story attached to this post or is he a man u fan in Cardiff after tickets? :old:

I would make up a cock and bull story but can’t be arsed, been a long couple of days in work, he’s a work mate who lives up the Rhondda Valley so definitely not a Man Utd fan looking for a ticket in the home end.

That's ok this lot are very cinical when it comes to fans asking for man u tickets think chances are slim at best :old:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 am

Cobblers - he's a Man Utd fan - any Cardiff fan would have been sorted weeks ago - he can support the scummers on tv.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:30 am

mugsy wrote:Cobblers - he's a Man Utd fan - any Cardiff fan would have been sorted weeks ago - he can support the scummers on tv.

I'm inclined to agree...a 'big game' fan at best and he won't be alone! :roll:

What any real Bluebirds fan knows already this season is that EVERY game is a'big' game for us! :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:46 am

snoopystorm wrote:

Rhondda valley makes him definitley not a Man Utd fan

Don’t think so pop up the valleys it full of them

Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:49 am

He doesn’t follow football his son does, not getting involved in the ins and outs of it, he asked a favour andI know it’s a long shot, I’m working that day so already turned down tickets for myself.

People are welcome to their opinions but at the moment I couldn’t really give 2 hoots at those opinions so please keep them to yourselves :thumbup:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am

snoopystorm wrote:He doesn’t follow football his son does, not getting involved in the ins and outs of it, he asked a favour andI know it’s a long shot, I’m working that day so already turned down tickets for myself.

People are welcome to their opinions but at the moment I couldn’t really give 2 hoots at those opinions so please keep them to yourselves :thumbup:

Opinions are like backsides; everyone has one! ;)

To be fair, you come on here, ask for tickets for a 'third party' and then get uptight because they (rightly) quiz you on the motives...

Clearly, your 'mate' isn't a particular Cardiff City fan and it seems his boy wants to come down on a 'one off' to watch Man Utd more than the Bluebirds

Your "not giving two hoots" just makes the request even more unlikely to occur and it was tenuous to start

I guess we'll get a lot of this in the coming weeks :|

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:57 am

Sven wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:He doesn’t follow football his son does, not getting involved in the ins and outs of it, he asked a favour andI know it’s a long shot, I’m working that day so already turned down tickets for myself.

To be fair, you come on here, ask for tickets for a 'third party' and then get uptight because they (rightly) quiz you on the motives...

Clearly, your 'mate' isn't a particular Cardiff City fan and it seems his boy wants to come down on a 'one off' to watch Man Utd more than the Bluebirds

Your "not giving two hoots" just makes the request even more unlikely to occur and it was tenuous to start

Tell your Cardiff supporting mate that the ManU game is sold out, but if he is a genuine fan there is a bigger game against Southampton next week which he can buy tickets for directly from the club

(Although I believe he probably won’t be interested in that game)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Sven wrote:

Tell your Cardiff supporting mate that the ManU game is sold out, but if he is a genuine fan there is a bigger game against Southampton next week which he can buy tickets for directly from the club

(Although I believe he probably won’t be interested in that game)

Absolutely correct :thumbup:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:03 pm

I just can’t be arsed anymore.....

Don’t shoot the f*cking messenger.......

I’ll bide my time and give really shitty arsey comments on other posts of people asking for tickets

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 am

snoopystorm wrote:I just can’t be arsed anymore.....

Don’t shoot the f*cking messenger.......

I’ll bide my time and give really shitty arsey comments on other posts of people asking for tickets

Oo-oooooh! :lol:

You're the only person being 'arsey' here, fella; the rest are just suspicious and being 'arsey' with others would serve to further confirm their suspicions and/or cynicism ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:10 am

Don't give the Plastic any tickets get him to buy a season ticket for next season.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Unfortunately our jobs don’t allow us to buy season tickets because of the days we work, id have one straight away myself otherwise.

I never asked for the third degree, so yes I have a right to be arsey myself