Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Living the dream

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:04 am

Hated by everybody, a United club, immense support and a team and manager willing to die for the club what more do you want.

Re: Living the dream

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:13 am

Stringfellow wrote:Hated by everybody, a United club, immense support and a team and manager willing to die for the club what more do you want.

I am absolutely convinced that the togetherness and affinity between the Club hierarchy, management team, players and our magnificent fans is the key to our survival this season, the noise the CCS is now generating is unbelievable. Not one visiting team will relish coming here. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:36 am

This is why its essential we try our utmost to stay in the premier league and try and win a trophy.the fans are out in force .im in level 5 of the red stand and there's loads of singing in there.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:48 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:Hated by everybody, a United club, immense support and a team and manager willing to die for the club what more do you want.

I am absolutely convinced that the togetherness and affinity between the Club hierarchy, management team, players and our magnificent fans is the key to our survival this season, the noise the CCS is now generating is unbelievable. Not one visiting team will relish coming here. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I agree mate.
I can only imagine what the atmosphere for the Man Utd game will be like.