Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Cardiff fans queuing at Stadium today “

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:22 am

Went down the ticket office at 10am, shocked at the queue all the way to Club shop :bluebird:

Asked why?

Watford and Crystal Palace Away have both been dropped due to lack of demand, so Cardiff fans who have not been to any Away games this season can now buy tickets for them :thumbright: :bluebird:

So hopefully we sell out for both :thumbright:

West Ham Away City now sold well over 2,000 tickets , tickets still on sale :thumbright: :bluebird:

VINCE ALM IS RUNNING COACHES TO BOTH AWAY GAMES AS USUAL :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tel Vince 07814 779441 :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cardiff fans queuing at Stadium today “

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:47 am

I've just got tickets for Watford and Crystal Palace. Does anybody know if the CCSC supporters club shop is open this week to organise coach travel? Thanks

Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:52 am

SWilliams wrote:I've just got tickets for Watford and Crystal Palace. Does anybody know if the CCSC supporters club shop is open this week to organise coach travel? Thanks

It was open yesterday , next now on Sat before Southampton home :thumbright: :bluebird:

07814 779441 :bluebird:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Didn't I read somewhere that yravel for the Watford game is heavily subsidised by the club? If so am surprised it didnt sell out to away members.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Llantwit bluebird wrote:Didn't I read somewhere that yravel for the Watford game is heavily subsidised by the club? If so am surprised it didnt sell out to away members.

I think you still need to be a season ticket holder or a member. They've just relaxed / removed the number of aways required to buy in the first stage. I need a couple for Watford which I haven't ordered yet.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Llantwit bluebird wrote:Didn't I read somewhere that yravel for the Watford game is heavily subsidised by the club? If so am surprised it didnt sell out to away members.

Yeah I think I read £5 for travel

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm

epping blue wrote:

I think you still need to be a season ticket holder or a member. They've just relaxed / removed the number of aways required to buy in the first stage. I need a couple for Watford which I haven't ordered yet.

As long as you are season ticket holder, member or even 5/6 game holder you can get a ticket :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Yeah I think I read £5 for travel

It is Luke :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:55 pm

I went to Watford before over Christmas time, must have been about 15 years ago now, can't even remember the game :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:10 pm

We will sell out Watford and always travel well on Boxing Day, never going to get people rushing for tickets for these games as we have had Everton and West Ham which are much more of an appeal.