Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City on social media

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex, and I'm studying at Cardiff University looking for respondents for an online survey on the customer relationship management of Premier League clubs on social media. I'm specifically looking at four clubs in the league, which includes Cardiff. I'm looking to find out how the globalisation of football has impacted fan relationships with football clubs, as well as looking into the differing interests of fans from club-to-club.

I'm a Cardiff fan myself, and have had a season ticket for nearly 11 years now, and sit in the Ninian Stand. It has been interesting looking into the relationships between City fans and the club, especially after the whole fiasco with Vincent Tan.

If you could fill out the online survey linked below that would be fantastic!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Thanks!

Re: Cardiff City on social media

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Can't do it fella, asking to log in. Limiting your'e potential responses there mate.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:05 pm

RV Casual wrote:Can't do it fella, asking to log in. Limiting your'e potential responses there mate.

I believe you need a Google account to fill out the survey, thanks for trying anyways

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am

Thanks for all of the responses, I've got a good number from City fans which is great.