Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southampton game possible sell out??

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:24 am

Been told this morning that with Southampton selling all their allocation, and with home sales already more than the Wolves game that this game could sell out by Saturday.

Brilliant effort if this is accurate

Re: Southampton game possible sell out??

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:35 am

A lot riding on this for both clubs and a bit more interest from media etc hope it's a sell out, there could be an even bigger game on the cards if man utd say bye bye to there manager if they loose to arsenal and all the upset there, and january transfer starting soon they may want a new manager in and a chace to do some transfers in jan.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:51 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Been told this morning that with Southampton selling all their allocation, and with home sales already more than the Wolves game that this game could sell out by Saturday.

What is a actual sell out at the ccs?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:53 pm

Dahboy wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Been told this morning that with Southampton selling all their allocation, and with home sales already more than the Wolves game that this game could sell out by Saturday.

32500 about

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:21 pm

Come on City there is only a row between the away fans and the Family Stand, Can't you close the gap between the away fans and the Ninian Stand to allow more tickets to be sold.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

32500 about

Think the exact figure depends on the away teams allocation but the actual capacity is something like 33,200 but that’s with virtually no segregation I believe

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Bluesman wrote:Come on City there is only a row between the away fans and the Family Stand, Can't you close the gap between the away fans and the Ninian Stand to allow more tickets to be sold.

Yes it looks terrible on Tv! Why is it so large in the Ninian yet tiny in the Family stand?! Ninian is hardly a hostile place!

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:26 pm

BLEUSMUN
i cannot understand why such a gap in the ninian i watched everton v Liverpool and it was just a line of stewards i think our segregation is way over the top and it looks ridiculous on tv and considering there is a natural gap between the stands where the away go is there such a drastic need to leave 500 odd seats empty