Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RALLS weak link

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Sent off at spurs
Had a terrible game at Everton gave ball away all game

21Camarasa should be playing in the middle of the park with Arter and Aron! We have enough good wingers who can do a job on the right.

I hate slating players but Ralls shouldn’t be in our best 11!

Re: RALLS weak link

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Agree, he's been consistently shit but Warnock wont drop him for some fucked up reason

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 pm

If he isn't performing well fair enough but I won't knock him for missing a pen. Fabanski has saved his last 3

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Tending to agree. Solid championship player but struggling at the moment. I'd personally play camarasa in the.middle and Harris or Mendez Lang right.

Hoilett for all his frustrations this season at least has the ability to pop up with a goal

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:38 pm

I think he’s been good today. Arter probably the quietest of the midfield 3 so far.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:40 pm

2nd half see Carroll on and will score! :cry:

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 pm

Ralls has never had to play to earn his place in ourbteam the past 4.5 seasons - it’s just been handed to him. I’d like to see him challenged to earn the spot, to be honest - i think it would make him a better player.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Absolute wank is Ralls, offers absolutely zero hrs utter toilet, Arter cannot grow into the game with this chump next to him, drop him Warnock and make the chump work for his spot seen no desire or urgency from him

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:06 pm

How important was that miss now..... 3-0 . :(

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:10 pm

100%. We need Camarasa in the middle and Harris/anyone on the wing. Play to our minimal strengths

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Ralls is a good player but he doesnt seem to be making the
step up.

Camarasa has to play centre with arter and gunnarson either side of him

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:27 pm

best thing that could happen is another red card for him

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:54 pm

thomasblue wrote:Ralls is a good player but he doesnt seem to be making the
step up.

Camarasa has to play centre with arter and gunnarson either side of him

Agree with this. With Murphy and NML wide. Keep Paterson up top for now.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:37 pm

CFS25 wrote:Sent off at spurs
Had a terrible game at Everton gave ball away all game

21Camarasa should be playing in the middle of the park with Arter and Aron! We have enough good wingers who can do a job on the right.

I hate slating players but Ralls shouldn’t be in our best 11!

Agree. Been saying this for weeks.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:53 pm

agreed ralls away at wolves last season thought he was fantastic but past year and bit i struggle to see what he brings to the midfeild i really do dont think hes needed when gunners and arter are much better at cm

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:56 pm

guarenteed ralls be starting sat tho

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Not knocking ralls. But been saying for weeks if we play a 451. I'd rather see the midfield three of gunner and arter infront of the back 4 and camarassa playing number 10. I do personally think ralls is just not good enough but I feel the other three are just much better

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:50 pm

Got absolutely crucified for calling Ralls dog shite on here last season :laughing6:
I watched him closely following that and my mind changed... I think he's been decent personally :laughing5:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:21 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Got absolutely crucified for calling Ralls dog shite on here last season :laughing6:
I watched him closely following that and my mind changed... I think he's been decent personally :laughing5:

Well, I can see why people would think he was rubbish last season because you hardly notice what he does, but I've got to say he was consistently average WHICH is actually brilliant for championship level, he never had a bad game, but rarely shone either.

This season though, he just doesn't have much of anything in the premier league. With Arter you've got that hard work, vision, premier league expeience etc. With Gunnarsson you've got a great battler, a guy who turns 50/50's into 80/20's, and a massive leader in the team. Camarasa has skill, vision, a great shot on him, and appears to be able to spot a pass.

I just don't think Ralls is offering anything for this premier league side.