Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's not have a message board melt down

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:16 pm

Did people suddenly think that because we beat Wolves at home we were top ten material? We're a makeshift Championship team in the Premier League, this is a fact. Yes we need to play to our strengths more but calm down lads. Win again Saturday and you'll all be jubilant again.

Re: Let's not have a message board melt down

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:17 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:Did people suddenly think that because we beat Wolves at home we were top ten material? We're a makeshift Championship team in the Premier League, this is a fact. Yes we need to play to our strengths more but calm down lads. Win again Saturday and you'll all be jubilant again.

No negativity, ill be honest we need a rb and a striker just like for ages first half was good but ralls penalty made the game go numb for cardiff

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:Did people suddenly think that because we beat Wolves at home we were top ten material? We're a makeshift Championship team in the Premier League, this is a fact. Yes we need to play to our strengths more but calm down lads. Win again Saturday and you'll all be jubilant again.

No negativity, ill be honest we need a rb and a striker just like for ages first half was good but ralls penalty made the game go numb for cardiff

Agree mate. Big turning point

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:48 pm

I don't think there's any question of a melt down .
It'd have been nice to get a point but we didn't let ourselves down and it hasn't done any harm.
Good progress but we must start getting some points soon, and I think we probably will

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:13 am

We just have to accept we're going to lose a lot more games. You are right, the other matches went well for us. As long as we finish 17th that's all that matters.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:45 am

Who said we were 'Top 10' material? :? :roll:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:38 am

Its not a melt down, its just basic football we need to be better at. Ralls is out of his depth in the prem which is causing issues for the rest of the midfield which doesn't help our defence. RB, Striker, 2 x MF would be welcome in January. They give their all for the shirt and I take my hat off to each and player, unfortunately some of them are just not good enough for this league. The fans however are champions league standard.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Wardy64 wrote:Its not a melt down, its just basic football we need to be better at. Ralls is out of his depth in the prem which is causing issues for the rest of the midfield which doesn't help our defence. RB, Striker, 2 x MF would be welcome in January. They give their all for the shirt and I take my hat off to each and player, unfortunately some of them are just not good enough for this league. The fans however are champions league standard.

When all is considered, our support (particularly away) has to be the best in the Premier League right now! :notworthy:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:50 pm

When we win people will be positive and talk about what went well. When we loose people will be down, and analyse where we are going wrong.

This is life and what message boards are for, I can't see any meltdowns on here tbf.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:11 pm

looks like you have had a melt down about a melt down that did not happen.