Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paterson, Manga and Ralls

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:58 pm

They need to be dropped. Just not working

Re: Patterson ,Manga and ralls

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Ralls yes, not the other two manga has had a decent season not a full back granted but no better option. Patterson maybe needs a rest but the fact we are not in the bottom three tells me we are once again over achieving. Fans who think we are going to rock up and beat West Ham away ain’t in the real world, we aren’t at that level. We shouldn’t have a meltdown every time we get beat, we are going to get beat regularly because that’s where we are at. But 3 wins from 4 at home. That’s the key.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:34 pm

Manga should be first charge CB

Patterson should not be upfront.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:42 pm

ralls most deffo needs to be dropped i do not see what he brings to the midfeild at all . tbh i think arter gunners more than capable to do the job and lets face it much better . bruno worrys me at time esp when hes playing against someone with pace .and patterson hes done well but needs someone playing off him or up top with him

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 pm

would like to see ward or bobby playing with patterson weather warnock will change it tho

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:43 am

wez1927 wrote:They need to be dropped just not working

Doesnt help paterson and manga not playing in their right position does it, feel bad for manga. Everyone can see he dont look comfortable at right back, and paterson aint the answer upfront is he

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:01 am

If that lazy b*stard Zohore got off his fat arse Patterson would not need to be up front.If Zohore does not want to work then sack him.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:05 am

Ralls was lost yet again last night. I watch him closely as he has his admirers but he doesn’t offer anything at all, he is not up to it. Although aside from a penalty miss I am not saying last night was down to him. In fact I thought we played and bossed a decent spell of that game, and should of scored despite him being largely anonymous. That 12mins of madness last night was soul destroying, they all needed changing apart from etheridge.

I can’t help but think 3 5 2 would have suited last night. I think we could use Bennett as a wing back camarasa up top with Paterson/zahore/Reid, Murphy/hoilet/Harris other wing back. Saturday is our game though, must win now and we need to get an away monkey off our back rapidly