Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We need

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:14 pm

A quality striker a quality midfielder and two defenders in January or we are fu@@ed.

Re: We need

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:24 pm

Dahboy wrote:A quality striker a quality midfielder and two defenders in January or we are fu@@ed.

Two strikers,a right back ,left back and a defensive midfielder

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:A quality striker a quality midfielder and two defenders in January or we are fu@@ed.

Two strikers,a right back ,left back and a defensive midfielder

Let's agree on 4 or 5 then. Not going to happen 3 I think. Tan step up to the plate and at least give it a good old crack.
Last edited by Dahboy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 pm

Agreed, think we need 2 midfields, ralls is struggling but there’s no one to replace him apart from damour and damour is not good enough as seen in the Fulham and Norwich game. A striker and a winger who can also play up front maybe, whoever we get as a striker in jan will have massive amounts of pressure on them so be nice to know if a lost of form, we have a quality back up. Think clyne deal will happen, can see us buying arter as we can’t have another loan from the PL, if we don’t and there are at least 20 names in the PL that would leave where they are due to lack of game time etc and will improve us. Can’t see it happening but a centre back would be nice aswell as Connolly being on the bench a couple of times scares the crap out of me after seeing him at the Norwich game. If bamba or Morrison gets injuried, we could be in big trouble with putting manga in the middle and pelts or jazz on the right, personally think never are good enough and I think Warnock agrees as why we haven’t seen any of either. Considering we bought a left back, we’re still struggling, Bennett and Cunningham both leaking goals. Think damour and Madine will leave, possibly Zohore, Connolly and Peltier depending on who we want to bring in as we can only have a 25 man squad. This is what we need to stay up but I can’t see it happening, Warnock won’t want to risk spending the money and going down.