Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Want to buy (a small part of) a football club?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

Fellow Bluebirds, :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Please forgive the intrusion and if mods decide this is inappropriate and needs to be removed I understand fully.

I am posting on behalf of the Bluebirds Trust, the Supporters Trust at Barrow AFC of the National League.

Our club is in the middle of a change of ownership from a Texas based businessman to a local consortium and the Trust, on behalf of the fans, has the opportunity to purchase a 10% stake in the club for £50,000.

In order to fund this we have created a Share Contribution Scheme offering various rewards.

More details, the link to contribute and FAQs are on our website at https://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/fanownership/

In just three weeks since we launched the Share Contribution Scheme we have raised almost £25k, which is incredible, but we welcome Contributions from football fans of all clubs, hence this shameless plug.

We already have some great support from Cardiff. There is a great bloke who began to come and watch us home and away regularly after the change in ownership you had.

Thanks for reading and I wish you well on and off the pitch.