Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Camarasa to take the penalties

Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:39 am

If a player misses the Manager should change the penalty taker from then on, and when he misses do the same again unless his record is exceptional, I can't remember if there were any penalties after Wolves but if not that's three misses out of three with three different penalty takers !!!

Camarasa wanted to take the penalty last night.

Re: Camarasa to take the penalties

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Bluebina wrote:If a player misses the Manager should change the penalty taker from then on, and when he misses do the same again unless his record is exceptional, I can't remember if there were any penalties after Wolves but if not that's three misses out of three with three different penalty takers !!!

Camarasa wanted to take the penalty last night.

and what if he took it and missed :lol:

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:54 pm

He wanted to take it but in fairness ralls is normally a good pen taker as Warnock said from now camarasa will take them

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:01 pm

I don't understand why our least technical player would be taking the penalties. Ralls is a bog standard hard working player. Not a penalty taker.

In the last few seasons he's missed on more than once occasion, and the last one I remember him scoring was straight at the keeper but still snuck in.

You need the most technically gifted player in the side taking the penalties, or someone to put a boot through it. Ralls is neither of those.

Camarasa every day of the week for me.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Get Etheridge to take the penalties. If our players don't know where he is kicking it what chance would an opposition goal keeper have.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Do a John Buchanan as long as it's on target. Whoosh.