Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Biggest game of the season - 5 point gap

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 am

Saturday is massive, a win and we will be 5 points clear of saints, that cushion is worth its weight in gold! We must back the team Saturday loud and make it as horrible for them as possible. Going to be a tough game as they have a decent squad.

Come on city!

Re: Biggest game of the season - 5 point gap

Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:25 am

We need to make the atmosphere huge. Can't bloody wait!

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:52 am

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:53 am

Southampton have sold their 3,000 Allocation :thumbright:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 am

CFS25 wrote:Saturday is massive, a win and we will be 5 points clear of saints, that cushion is worth its weight in gold! We must back the team Saturday loud and make it as horrible for them as possible. Going to be a tough game as they have a decent squad.

Come on city!

Get down there early and get well oiled first :occasion5: :bluebird: then let's sing our hearts out. :old: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 am

A must win game. End of.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 am

Bluesman wrote:A must win game. End of.

Agreed :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:00 pm

CFS25 wrote:Saturday is massive, a win and we will be 5 points clear of saints, that cushion is worth its weight in gold! We must back the team Saturday loud and make it as horrible for them as possible. Going to be a tough game as they have a decent squad.

Come on city!

Make no mistake, this is a massive test for us on and off the field; their 3000 fans will make a hell of a noise and we have to be at our loudest for this one. It would be nice if we could score first this time and go on to get the win! This is a real 6 pointer! :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Yes we need to put in an extra big effort for this one same as the 2nd half against wolves we need to breakaway from the bottom group with manure and spurs next at home and our away form is not producing points its a must.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Wonder if Murphy will start? I feel we need to go for them with pace from the outset, no starting slow like we usually do. If we do start slow I can see them growing into it, trying to impress the new man etc....

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Massive game for both clubs - :bluebird:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:32 am

Parks football off surely we can sell out.....bring a mate! Come on city

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:07 am

Hit them hard and fast right from the start, they have a new Manager who apparently has only taken one training session, that could actually confuse them and give us an advantage.

Most games I would approach cautiously, but this one is really there for the taking, so attack attack attack !!!!

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Not just a 5 point gap on Southampton but will more likely be a 5 point gap between us and Fulham to with them having to go to Old Trafford and also a 4 point gap on Huddersfield aswel with them playing at the emirates, i think Burnley will beat Brighton at home so they don’t matter so this is huge huge huge if someone offered me a 5 point lead over the bottom 2 and a 4 point lead over 3rd from bottom at this stage of the season after the spurs game in October when we only had 2 points i would have bitten thier hand off!!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:39 am

Attack , attack , attack ,the only form of defence , show no mercy , it's our turf ffs , end of