Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:38 pm

:lol:
Igovernor wrote:Yes it's buy one get three free :laughing6:

Re: Jacks season tickets for next season

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:49 pm

They won't be selling many their glory hunter fans are leaving :D :wave:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Bluebina wrote:They won't be selling many their glory hunter fans are leaving :D :wave:

I am aware of some I know who have returned to the CCS from The Library...fact! ;) :(

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:53 pm

fred keenor wrote:On sale from January 1st, trouble at mill I reckon

They get a free season ticket with a Happy Meal, Swansea are a massive Club. Are they f**k! :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebina wrote:They won't be selling many their glory hunter fans are leaving :D :wave:

I am aware of some I know who have returned to the CCS from The Library...fact! ;) :(

I never understand this, is it even possible or is it just a wind up? Heard they are having issues like we did after relegation with ST holders not actually showing up anymore, no doubt they bought them thinking they were going to be watching pool etc :lol:

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Sven wrote:

Chris a couple of Jacks I work with claim "They like Cardiff too".

Bizarre.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:11 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris a couple of Jacks I work with claim "They like Cardiff too".

Bizarre.

Jack, I know several, including friends/colleagues, who abandoned the CCS for the Library almost as soon as the final ball of our previous Premier League season was kicked last time out but have suddenly returned

Some of those were part of the "give me my season ticket money back" crowd of the same season; outwardly blaming the red (and in one case his missus putting her foot down) to get their refunds that were subsequently spent on Library tickets! :roll: